Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
don't even try-
Saturday, August 29 / 10:45:00 AM
I find it SO funny, how out of all people YOU judge me. I find it so irritating, how you don't even have the initiative in talking to me, seeing me, or just plain out emailing, or any sort of freaking communication- and yet, when you judge me, I seem to give a damn. It's cause your family. That's so bittersweet! Like, you can't even tell me upfront, how you feel about me? You say that, I'm too old? Or I don't act my age? How in the world would you know? You say I don't communicate with your children, my cousins- and is it my fault? I swear, the only time we see each other is when you have the time, to give us a call and meet up. Which is always at my place. I tried to talk to them. Did they talk to me? Uh, no. Sorry, if I'm not the best entertainer, but a conversation is a two way thing. Like are you dumb?! You say they don't wanna talk to me, because they don't feel me anymore. They don't see me as 13. Regardless of how they see me, that doesn't imply that they can treat me as somebody they don't know. Hence, I'm their family and their mine. Even if I spend time with my friends, I'll admit it- more time than with my own cousins, doesn't mean that you can't call me up and make plans- doesn't mean that I'm a total stranger- doesn't mean it gives you the right to tell me to have more initiative, like truthfully that's so low. Take that into mind...
It hurts even more that you brought my mom into this. You told her about me. Don't point your fingers at me, once again. I'm sorry I don't look like that little sweet girl anymore. But don't ever take one second, and think you're in my shoes, and presume that I'm a bitch. Because I'm not. I care about you guys, obviously. But times like this- where you blame me for everything... just makes me wanna punch you. You're being such a dick. Like grow up. You're the adult in this situation, and maybe you should try to help the situation, instead of telling me what to do. How to not mess up. How to dress? How to act? HAHA, maybe you're the entertainer.
Don't ever tell me how to act. Don't tell me how I'm acting. Don't tell me who you see me as, and what you don't see me for. Don't think that, spending an hour with me- shows my true colours. Don't ever think that you know everything about me, or my family.
I can honestly say that you care about your own family. But, sometimes it's the only thing you think about. It gets on my last nerve, that you have the damn guts to ask us for money. We're not made out of gold, you idiot. AHAH, and! The point that, you only talk to us WHEN you need something, like money. Or, the fact that you only call us to tell us that there's another problem. That you need help... Don't take us for granted, because as far as I know, that's NOT what family is for. Don't cut your way out of anywhere by cruising the fast lane, because in the end, what's in store for you- is something you won't be capable of handling. Smart one.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
don't even try-
Saturday, August 29 / 10:45:00 AM
I find it SO funny, how out of all people YOU judge me. I find it so irritating, how you don't even have the initiative in talking to me, seeing me, or just plain out emailing, or any sort of freaking communication- and yet, when you judge me, I seem to give a damn. It's cause your family. That's so bittersweet! Like, you can't even tell me upfront, how you feel about me? You say that, I'm too old? Or I don't act my age? How in the world would you know? You say I don't communicate with your children, my cousins- and is it my fault? I swear, the only time we see each other is when you have the time, to give us a call and meet up. Which is always at my place. I tried to talk to them. Did they talk to me? Uh, no. Sorry, if I'm not the best entertainer, but a conversation is a two way thing. Like are you dumb?! You say they don't wanna talk to me, because they don't feel me anymore. They don't see me as 13. Regardless of how they see me, that doesn't imply that they can treat me as somebody they don't know. Hence, I'm their family and their mine. Even if I spend time with my friends, I'll admit it- more time than with my own cousins, doesn't mean that you can't call me up and make plans- doesn't mean that I'm a total stranger- doesn't mean it gives you the right to tell me to have more initiative, like truthfully that's so low. Take that into mind...
It hurts even more that you brought my mom into this. You told her about me. Don't point your fingers at me, once again. I'm sorry I don't look like that little sweet girl anymore. But don't ever take one second, and think you're in my shoes, and presume that I'm a bitch. Because I'm not. I care about you guys, obviously. But times like this- where you blame me for everything... just makes me wanna punch you. You're being such a dick. Like grow up. You're the adult in this situation, and maybe you should try to help the situation, instead of telling me what to do. How to not mess up. How to dress? How to act? HAHA, maybe you're the entertainer.
Don't ever tell me how to act. Don't tell me how I'm acting. Don't tell me who you see me as, and what you don't see me for. Don't think that, spending an hour with me- shows my true colours. Don't ever think that you know everything about me, or my family.
I can honestly say that you care about your own family. But, sometimes it's the only thing you think about. It gets on my last nerve, that you have the damn guts to ask us for money. We're not made out of gold, you idiot. AHAH, and! The point that, you only talk to us WHEN you need something, like money. Or, the fact that you only call us to tell us that there's another problem. That you need help... Don't take us for granted, because as far as I know, that's NOT what family is for. Don't cut your way out of anywhere by cruising the fast lane, because in the end, what's in store for you- is something you won't be capable of handling. Smart one.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose