Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Damn, I need a new template.
Saturday, August 8 / 11:27:00 AM
I'm finally feeling a bit of reassurance from you. I felt utterly, entirely confused. I just wanted to drop you. I didn't think anything could work out, for me- with anyone at that moment. I felt like you were just enjoying me on your own time. All you calls, all your talks. You just did them, when you felt like doing them- not because you cared. But I guess I was wrong. Well, who knows? Maybe I am right. But you do hell of a job, disguising it. But when I'm with you, I do get that feeling. Holding your hand, or just looking at you, makes me feel different. I don't know what's gotten into me, to make me so stupid these days. Like, jumping into conclusions and accusing people- especially myself, for letting things happen the way they did. But, it kind of is my fault in the end. I just go with the flow. It's not my first intention to push things into what I want them to be. I want things to end up how they should, how fate was supposed to bring them together in the first place. I guess I talk too much. I'm smarter than I think I am, and stronger than I imagine. Times were, are, and will be rough, but there's simply another tomorrow.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Damn, I need a new template.
Saturday, August 8 / 11:27:00 AM
I'm finally feeling a bit of reassurance from you. I felt utterly, entirely confused. I just wanted to drop you. I didn't think anything could work out, for me- with anyone at that moment. I felt like you were just enjoying me on your own time. All you calls, all your talks. You just did them, when you felt like doing them- not because you cared. But I guess I was wrong. Well, who knows? Maybe I am right. But you do hell of a job, disguising it. But when I'm with you, I do get that feeling. Holding your hand, or just looking at you, makes me feel different. I don't know what's gotten into me, to make me so stupid these days. Like, jumping into conclusions and accusing people- especially myself, for letting things happen the way they did. But, it kind of is my fault in the end. I just go with the flow. It's not my first intention to push things into what I want them to be. I want things to end up how they should, how fate was supposed to bring them together in the first place. I guess I talk too much. I'm smarter than I think I am, and stronger than I imagine. Times were, are, and will be rough, but there's simply another tomorrow.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose