Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, August 3 / 9:56:00 AM

1. Name Please?
Stefanie Van Nguyen.

2. Okay, but what do your friends call you?
Mm, Stef. Dmps.

3. Have you ever kissed someone who had braces?
Uhhhh, no.

4. Who is the fourth received call on your call log?
Rjae.

5. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
GREEN!

6. What is the desktop on your computer?
Me. Ahahah.

7. How many pillows on your bed?
Uh, five :) LOL.

8. Who was the last text message you sent to?
John Bryon Relator Nolasco! :)

10. What was the best thing that happened to you this year?
Uhm uhm uhm, hmm.. I don't know? LOL.

11. Do any of your friends annoy you?
Yes, LOL but that's okay.. :)

12. Who is the fourth person on your msn contact list?
Eileen Persaud :)

13. When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?
Two weeks ago, talking to Rjae and

14. What school did you attend in elementary?
Gerard.

15. Do you think someone has a crush on you?
maybe. LOL.

16. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Mmm, Jb.

18. Who do you make fun of the most?
Rjae. Fosho! LOL.

19. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
Like the whole day? Or kinda. more like half? LOL.

20. How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
THRAY.

21. Have you seen your best friends cry?
yeahmon.

22. Where did you last go out to eat?
PHO MI ASIA :)

23. Do you dance in the car?
oui. LOL, sometimes.

24. What do you think of hunting and fishing?
It's kind of boring.. LOL.

27. Does your mom vacuum early in the morning, when you're sleeping?
Yeah -_- RUDE.

30. Where and how did you get your last bruise?
At the theatres. I was running with y friend into the theatres, and it was hella dark.
She was pulling my arm, and then there was a turn, and she turned before me, and was pulling me, and then the railing jabbed me in the stomach. Ouch mon.

31. Would you rather sleep at a friend's or have them over?
Sleep @ theirs :)

32. Who is at home right now?
Nabady!

33. Have you ever thought you were gonna die?
LOL yes, when I'm sick.

34. How do you like your steak?
COOKED :)
LOL, uhm... medium rare (y).

35. What do you smell like right now?
I forgot what it's called : (

36. Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
Pft. LOL joking, kind of. Not really?

37. Where were you last friday night?
UHM, home.

38. What shoes did you wear today?
I didn't wear any, but I'll wear my converse ones :)

39. What makes you lose your appetite?
Ugly people. JOKING. Idk? Nasty shit.

40. What color is your laundry basket?
Greeeeeen.

41. Does your mom make you wear a winter coat?
When it's winter? All the time, sherlock.

42. Does it involve fur?
On the hood (y).

43. Do you own any dresses?
Yeahp!

44. Do you think dresses are too expensive?
Mmm, some. But their usually nice so, kind of.

45. Where do you shop the most for clothes?
Mmm, I'm mixed for reals.
UB , A&F , HOLLISTER , A&E .

46. Ever shop at a thrift store?
What's that again? LOL.

47. What‘s your favorite piece of clothing?
Uhhhhhhm, my hollister jeans :)

48. Can you go on facebook from school or work?
From school.

50. Have your parents seen your facebook page?
Probably -_-...

51. Whats your favorite season (s)?
WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMMERTIME!

52. Whats your favorite number?
SIXTAYNE.

53. Do you get along with your parents?
Most of the time.

54. What are you listening to?
JKWON TIPSY!
ERRBODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN TIPSY.

55. What are your favorite colors?
yellow, green, pink, orange.

56. When was the last time you cried?
When I yawned :)

57. What color is your underpants?
Ahm, purple.

58. Who is the last person you talked with?
Me daddoh.

59. Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet (: Aha.

60. How many piercings do you have?
Four.

61. A random guy approaches you asking your name, you say.. ?
STEFANIE NGUYEN AND DONT GET IT TWISTED NIGGA.
Not even.. I'd be scared LOL, somewhat. I would be like " ummm , i like your hair "

62. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
GUM.

63. What does your last text message say?
" We're delayed again "

64. Who do you want to say hi to right now?
TELLIE BONUS :)

65. What was the last movie you watched?
ORPHAN :)

66. If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
shaneequa! joking. LOL, uhm... DESIREE.

67. What do you say if someone tells you you're gorgeous?
" I know. " LOL joking. Uhm, thanks? :)

68. What do you hate about your school?
The uniforms aren't that great. LOL.

69. How often do you curse?
Never. LOL.

70. Do you trust all of your friends?
Not all, but most. With certain things- not everything.

71. Would you move to another province or country to be with the one you love?
At this age? No. I wouldn't be aloud anyways LOL.

72. Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
No. LOL.

73. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best prostitute?
Hmmm... NO COMMENT LOLOL.

74. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nope. Well, kind of.

75. Would you stop talking to your friends because of a new partner?
No?

77. Fill in the blank. I love____ ?
YOU!

78. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
GRADUATE. LOL.

79. Who would you call after waking from a coma?
MY MOTHER.

80. How many kids do you want to have?
3 or 4 :)

81. Would you make a good parent
I hope so.. LOL.

82. Where was your default picture taken?
LAKESHORE'S SHORE!

84. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Honestly, this question, honestly.

85. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Uhm, uhm, uhm, Probably spending my money on something that I don't even use -_-...

86. What are you wearing?
Shorts and a Blue Tank :)

88. Righty or Lefty?
Righty :)

89. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Yahyo!

90. Best place to eat?
IMPERIAL :)

91. Favorite jeans?
Skinny.

92. Favorite animal?
Uhm... I don't have one LOL.

93.Favorite juice?
Mm, anything around my house.

94. Have you had the chicken pox?
NO :| I'm gonna die. LOL.

95. Have you had a sore throat?
Durr.

96. Ever had plastic surgery?
Lol noppe.

97. Who knows you the best?
Friend-wise? Ashley or Kimberly or Tellie.

98. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses pour school.

99. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
The heck, I'm no psycho.

100. Who were you with last night?
My phone :)

101. Did you buy something yesterday?
PAINT.

102. Did you get sick last week?
Nope.

103. Did/do you miss anyone today?
Yup.

104. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
URHHHHHHH, no.

105. Last person to lay in your bed?
ME.

106. Last person to see you cry?
I don't remember -_- LOL.

107. Last person to make you cry?
I can't recall.

108. Are you happy right now?
More like fcking sleepy.

110. Who do you think will repost this?
Anybody who's cool like me ;)