Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, July 18 / 10:00:00 AM
Woo, my sleeping patterns are sorta-ish resolved? I woke up today at exactly 9:00 without my alarm clock :) So bad thing is, I have nothing to do right now and no one's online to talk to, so I shall update my blog. I really don't feel like it, but at the same time I do, call me queer!
So, yesterday was very live :) I can't even lie. Although, some parts really ticked others/myself off, the ending was the best part. As always, no? So, Kimberly came to my house at like 11:30 ish? Then my mom dropped us at the twins'. We were there for literally two or three hours? Waiting for them others to come. There were more people who came, so that took even longer. So Stephan, Christian, and I bussed to City Centre, while the other seven billion walked. LOL. We went to square first cause I needed to buy a card, and oh hot damn SALES. I love sidewalk sales, but I have not having money LOL. I don't know how I spent it all. So, we called the others and they said they were at the clock tower, and I was like the fuck they went without us? LOL so we met up with Elaine and Kimani, and we took the elevator to the twelvth floor, then we met up with everyone. Thennnnn, we took the stairs all the way to the clock tower and that was one hell of a workout!That killed me! Holy shit, I swear I thought my legs were going to fall off anytime soon LOL. We got to ribfest, and holy crappers it smelled so good :)))))). We bought some food, and I got the butterfly-fries and some dude with a camera? I think from Rogers? Interviewed me LOL. I hope I'm not on tv oh man.. LOLLL. It was quite embaressing come to think of it... So yeah, we ate and Steven and Nicky ditched us, so we went to Square. We walked around, and ouuu I bought a dress from UB :) It's pretty nice, I like it :) Considering the sales, yum. I shall wear it tonight to the party :) So yeah Kim went home, with Christian. So that left us with.. Myself, Eileen, Elaine, and Kimani. So we went to Mcdonalds, and ordered drinks :) Each for $1. That's pretty cool LOL. We loaaaaaafted for a good hour, debating on if we should go back to Nicky's, or if they should come to square, so we decided that they should come cause they were all lazy. LOL. My parents came to square so I had a ride home, so I bought them drinks :) Aren't I nice? LOL. So we walked around some more, and we dressed up the guys at Jean Machine and West 49. They look so different LOL. We told them that they should save up money, and we'll pick out a whole new outfit for them, true?! That'd be bomb.
My parents took the twins and I out for dinner at Pho :) WOOOO. It was pretty fun :) We talked for like two hours ahah. And we made plans to reach downtown like the first week of August? Day well fucking spent :)
THAT WAS A LONG BLOG.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, July 18 / 10:00:00 AM
Woo, my sleeping patterns are sorta-ish resolved? I woke up today at exactly 9:00 without my alarm clock :) So bad thing is, I have nothing to do right now and no one's online to talk to, so I shall update my blog. I really don't feel like it, but at the same time I do, call me queer!
So, yesterday was very live :) I can't even lie. Although, some parts really ticked others/myself off, the ending was the best part. As always, no? So, Kimberly came to my house at like 11:30 ish? Then my mom dropped us at the twins'. We were there for literally two or three hours? Waiting for them others to come. There were more people who came, so that took even longer. So Stephan, Christian, and I bussed to City Centre, while the other seven billion walked. LOL. We went to square first cause I needed to buy a card, and oh hot damn SALES. I love sidewalk sales, but I have not having money LOL. I don't know how I spent it all. So, we called the others and they said they were at the clock tower, and I was like the fuck they went without us? LOL so we met up with Elaine and Kimani, and we took the elevator to the twelvth floor, then we met up with everyone. Thennnnn, we took the stairs all the way to the clock tower and that was one hell of a workout!That killed me! Holy shit, I swear I thought my legs were going to fall off anytime soon LOL. We got to ribfest, and holy crappers it smelled so good :)))))). We bought some food, and I got the butterfly-fries and some dude with a camera? I think from Rogers? Interviewed me LOL. I hope I'm not on tv oh man.. LOLLL. It was quite embaressing come to think of it... So yeah, we ate and Steven and Nicky ditched us, so we went to Square. We walked around, and ouuu I bought a dress from UB :) It's pretty nice, I like it :) Considering the sales, yum. I shall wear it tonight to the party :) So yeah Kim went home, with Christian. So that left us with.. Myself, Eileen, Elaine, and Kimani. So we went to Mcdonalds, and ordered drinks :) Each for $1. That's pretty cool LOL. We loaaaaaafted for a good hour, debating on if we should go back to Nicky's, or if they should come to square, so we decided that they should come cause they were all lazy. LOL. My parents came to square so I had a ride home, so I bought them drinks :) Aren't I nice? LOL. So we walked around some more, and we dressed up the guys at Jean Machine and West 49. They look so different LOL. We told them that they should save up money, and we'll pick out a whole new outfit for them, true?! That'd be bomb.
My parents took the twins and I out for dinner at Pho :) WOOOO. It was pretty fun :) We talked for like two hours ahah. And we made plans to reach downtown like the first week of August? Day well fucking spent :)
THAT WAS A LONG BLOG.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose