Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, July 8 / 10:29:00 PM
What it do nigguhs! LOL, i'm so hyper today. Today was a pretty good day, gotta admit. Woke up around 9ish, and got ready. Walked to westdale, pretty nice weather. Not too hot, not too cold, right right. And took the bus to Mel's. Then then then, we left like 15 mins after, to Famous. We watched Transformers2 : The rise of the fallen. IT WAS GOOD. Kay so, I didn't watch the first one, so she like updated me, and so I kinda catched on. It was really cool. So sad, and SHIA LABOEUF <3 he's so sexy. YUM, and Megan Fox was pretty damn hot too. No homo. LOL, they look really good together. It was so saaaaad, I like almost cried in the movie. Especially when, Optimus Prime died, and when Sam almost did too. It was so goood, jee I can't get over it. I can't wait for the third one. Wait, there is one right? LOL. OMG HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY/BLONDE MOMENT NUMBER ONE. So, like... I was explaining earlier on in the day how I don't feel like a freshy. I still feel like an eighth grader. Then a commercial at the theatre was playing about laptops.. And I'm like to Mel, HEY i want one... But I'm getting one when I'm in highschool. Five seconds later, I'm like.. OH! NEVERMIND. LOOOOOOL. Fun times, that was the sheeet :)
Anywhos after the movies, which was like.. two and a half hours long LOL, we walked over to the mall. We went to eat. I wanted some pasta, but richtree didn't have the pasta I wanted, so then I'm like kay lets go to timmies. And we walked to the foodcourt, and there was a fucking wall there, and I'm like.. Maybe it's behind it? LOL so we walked up to it, since we're the blind bitches we are, and saw that it's for lease. I was so mad, I wanted my freaking snack wraps. So we went to KFC and ate there instead. So sat down, and thought to myself, DAMN I want timmies.. Then BLONDE MOMENT NUMBER 2, there was one on the other side of the mall -___________-'' LMFAO. So yeah, we ate. I bought some stuff. But tomorrow, hopefully dixie with wife? (yn) I need new shirts? And possibly flats? :)))). KSOO BYE (:
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, July 8 / 10:29:00 PM
What it do nigguhs! LOL, i'm so hyper today. Today was a pretty good day, gotta admit. Woke up around 9ish, and got ready. Walked to westdale, pretty nice weather. Not too hot, not too cold, right right. And took the bus to Mel's. Then then then, we left like 15 mins after, to Famous. We watched Transformers2 : The rise of the fallen. IT WAS GOOD. Kay so, I didn't watch the first one, so she like updated me, and so I kinda catched on. It was really cool. So sad, and SHIA LABOEUF <3 he's so sexy. YUM, and Megan Fox was pretty damn hot too. No homo. LOL, they look really good together. It was so saaaaad, I like almost cried in the movie. Especially when, Optimus Prime died, and when Sam almost did too. It was so goood, jee I can't get over it. I can't wait for the third one. Wait, there is one right? LOL. OMG HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY/BLONDE MOMENT NUMBER ONE. So, like... I was explaining earlier on in the day how I don't feel like a freshy. I still feel like an eighth grader. Then a commercial at the theatre was playing about laptops.. And I'm like to Mel, HEY i want one... But I'm getting one when I'm in highschool. Five seconds later, I'm like.. OH! NEVERMIND. LOOOOOOL. Fun times, that was the sheeet :)
Anywhos after the movies, which was like.. two and a half hours long LOL, we walked over to the mall. We went to eat. I wanted some pasta, but richtree didn't have the pasta I wanted, so then I'm like kay lets go to timmies. And we walked to the foodcourt, and there was a fucking wall there, and I'm like.. Maybe it's behind it? LOL so we walked up to it, since we're the blind bitches we are, and saw that it's for lease. I was so mad, I wanted my freaking snack wraps. So we went to KFC and ate there instead. So sat down, and thought to myself, DAMN I want timmies.. Then BLONDE MOMENT NUMBER 2, there was one on the other side of the mall -___________-'' LMFAO. So yeah, we ate. I bought some stuff. But tomorrow, hopefully dixie with wife? (yn) I need new shirts? And possibly flats? :)))). KSOO BYE (:
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose