Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
TRIBUTE♥
Saturday, July 18 / 11:37:00 AM

This is it, huh? A year since tragedy struck. Well, I guess it hasn't ended, because since it began everything just kind of went downhill I guess I could say. I just miss the way it used to be- normal. Ever since you left us, something's been missing. Obviously. You were the one who had us intertwined as a family. You kept us together, you kept us running. You're my hero. You were always there for any and every single one of us, whether Sunday, or Friday... Whether 2:00 in the morning, or 4:00 in the afternoon, you were there. Up to this day, I can't even put together in words how much you mean to me. You literally, are someone I truly look up to because of how much you've achieved. Yeah sure, you may not have gotten married, or had kids whom I could call my cousins, or had a decent job... But your whole life was devoted to us, your family.

The day you died, was the saddest day in my life. I never knew I could cry like that. I never knew that my heart could be drenched in tears for that long, over someone I never thought I grew attached to. But, I realize now that you truly don't acknowledge the true meaning of something, until it's out of your grasp. Literally. It hurts to know that you may not be a phone-call away, or the fact that I can't even see you face-to-face anymore- that is ,until the day I die, but the fact of the matter is that you were mine, you were ours, and you were here.

Not one day passes where I don't think of you, or how you died, or how much I wish you were still with us. We can point fingers, and put the blame on any person in the world, but there's no good in it. I always pray for you at night, and also in hope that our family can find the strength and courage to keep moving without you. It's hard for us. Since you left, we had to smile, or pretend like we're okay. We grew apart from each other, and closer to ourselves, because our individuality is something we could never lose. I learned through this tough situation, that we can't always depend on someone, because there's a guarantee that they're not always going to be beside us... Why did you have to leave us.

I hope you're doing good up there in heaven. I think that's where you truly belong. Because, we will re-unite one day, and it's a day I look forward to now that I think of it. I hope you're happy there. Today is the day that I finally know every detail of your last day you spent normal, and healthy. I know how it happened, and it's quite stupid and childish, but... I guess it has a purpose to it. Maybe you are happier there. Maybe you have less things to worry about... But, we sure do miss you, hell lots. I can't even picture, and I don't want to remember your last days here. It was a catastrophe. You can't even imagine, if only you knew... How much stress, tears, blood, and sweat were put into your chance of surviving. That was the absoloute worst. I can't even put that into words. We spent alot of money, and alot of our own time was put into just a slight chance, but of course it was worth it. We'd do anything to have you here.

You were the most... amazing person I've ever known. You're the most loving person anyone could ever imagine. You kept us smiling, your jokes kept us laughing. You kept us happy! You were the doctor of our family, you were the peace keeper, you were our everything. Now that you're not with us, it's literally torn apart. It's like we have nothing, we're bare, and we're empty. We've lost our baby. We're alone in the deep dark, and there's no light to guide us, nor a light for us to follow. We can grieve for our whole eternal lives, we can cry the deepest ocean, we can climb the highest mountain, but that won't bring you back. That won't do anything.

I can literally go on, and on, and on, for days, or who knows how long? But my point is... Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for everyone. You've inspired me, and I won't regret anything you had done here on this Earth. The memories we've had together, the days where you took care of me, the days where you bought me food, made me laugh, washed our puppies together, were the best days of my life. Every day spent with you- was a day to remember- a day to celebrate. You lived a good 40 years, but many more are to be remembered. I love you. Always.

Love,
Your niece, Stefanie Nguyen.

RIP Tito Laurel.
January 1, 1968-August 16, 2008.
HAPPY ONE YEAR.

P.S i miss you!