Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, July 21 / 10:57:00 PM
Today was a pretty live day :) Considering the boring days spent at home? Ish. LOL. So I woke up early again today, and got ready at around 10 ish. We went to pick up Mel and Chantelle, and headed straight to Sherway. We walked around, ate, and shopped around. Mostly at shoe stores? Accessories, Clothes, the usual :) I actually had money today but only spent around $30.00. Pretty reasonable, no? I got lipgloss, at B&B Works MMMMmmm, love it there. And face wash LOL, and Crystal's present. Nigguh, you gon' love it. I love it, and I want it for myself, but no... -_- I bought it for you baby love ;) hahah. Came home around 5:30 ish, and ate chicken wraps. So good. Then then then, headed to South Common for swimming :) It was so fun, and I felt like a dork LOL. Cause I thought the deep end was hella' deep, when it's not even 6 FT. LOLLLL. I felt tall? :) My momma took us to Timmies, which made me feel like a coffee-addict since we already had Starbucks today mwahah. S'all good s'all good, it was very scrumptious. LOL :) Went to drop off Mel and Chantelle off, and stayed at their apt. for a bit :) Did our hair, and make up. LOL I got really hyper of MJ's bomb music ;) Day well spent, yah?
AAAAAAAY!
* HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY - We were at Chapters. ANNND, there were two washrooms. But they were the kind where only one person could go at a time, ye'know? And then I was in one, and Melissa and Chantelle were waiting for me. And I got out, and Melissa was like " I GOTTA PEE . I ALMOST PEED IN MY PANTS " So I assumed that the other washroom was occupied by CHantelle. So I was like OH MAN , I'm gonna scare her :) So.. The door opens, and I screamed " BOO " in a really weird way.. Until I figure it was an old man :| And I think he thought that I was some like foreign exchange dumbass, cause he was just like :) Excuse me, sorry. AND IM LIKE.. I thought you were my friend.. :| And he was like.. Oh, okay. LOLOLLOL. OMG. So embaressing.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, July 21 / 10:57:00 PM
Today was a pretty live day :) Considering the boring days spent at home? Ish. LOL. So I woke up early again today, and got ready at around 10 ish. We went to pick up Mel and Chantelle, and headed straight to Sherway. We walked around, ate, and shopped around. Mostly at shoe stores? Accessories, Clothes, the usual :) I actually had money today but only spent around $30.00. Pretty reasonable, no? I got lipgloss, at B&B Works MMMMmmm, love it there. And face wash LOL, and Crystal's present. Nigguh, you gon' love it. I love it, and I want it for myself, but no... -_- I bought it for you baby love ;) hahah. Came home around 5:30 ish, and ate chicken wraps. So good. Then then then, headed to South Common for swimming :) It was so fun, and I felt like a dork LOL. Cause I thought the deep end was hella' deep, when it's not even 6 FT. LOLLLL. I felt tall? :) My momma took us to Timmies, which made me feel like a coffee-addict since we already had Starbucks today mwahah. S'all good s'all good, it was very scrumptious. LOL :) Went to drop off Mel and Chantelle off, and stayed at their apt. for a bit :) Did our hair, and make up. LOL I got really hyper of MJ's bomb music ;) Day well spent, yah?
AAAAAAAY!
* HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY - We were at Chapters. ANNND, there were two washrooms. But they were the kind where only one person could go at a time, ye'know? And then I was in one, and Melissa and Chantelle were waiting for me. And I got out, and Melissa was like " I GOTTA PEE . I ALMOST PEED IN MY PANTS " So I assumed that the other washroom was occupied by CHantelle. So I was like OH MAN , I'm gonna scare her :) So.. The door opens, and I screamed " BOO " in a really weird way.. Until I figure it was an old man :| And I think he thought that I was some like foreign exchange dumbass, cause he was just like :) Excuse me, sorry. AND IM LIKE.. I thought you were my friend.. :| And he was like.. Oh, okay. LOLOLLOL. OMG. So embaressing.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose