Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Sunday, July 19 / 9:14:00 PM

Today was the most boring, yet tiring day I've had in so long. Woke up around 9 again, wooh. Then then then, ate breakfast, watched some tv. Just chilled around. Mom dropped me to square around 2, and I had to loaft around by myself waiting for Ash Nelly and Allyson. I swear, I fully waited an hour LOL. I checked around though, and there wasn't anything I really wanted, so I saved my 20. Ashley and Allyson came, they called up Nelly but she wasn't able to make it, and neither could AC. Pretty funny, cause we planned this whole chillage for him since he's leaving to Cali soon. So, that was bummed. We walked around, browsed for dresses, that's about it? We only stayed for like 2 hours? That's pretty waste : ( But better than staying home, so that's good. Now I'm freaking bored out of my mind, I'm going to go crazy -_-.. Watch, I'll end up like cleaning my room or something insane like that. AUGHRLU.