Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, July 25 / 10:30:00 PM
Today was bombdigg. LOL, I actually had some great laughs today. Ah, I really miss my class. Or whatever you want to call them LOL. Gryphons? So, today was Crystal's thing, party? Goodbye gathering? So it was at 1. We started dancing, and playing the jumping game thing, it was live still! LOL I love how mature we can be. We ate pizza, and drank that really good tasting pepsi LOL, and it started to POUR. Damn yo. AHAH, everyone was taking pictures, singing, laughing. I got 3 bites. I swear, there was a big ass spider on my arm, I wanted to scream. THREE SPIDERS I SAW TODAY. OUT OF RANDOM. Is that supposed to mean something? :| .. We sang our hearts out during karaoke! LOL I swear, that was like 3 hours or something. After everyone got tired, we all left. Wifey took me to Timmies. YUM, I swear we were there for hours... Talking about stuff. I didn't want to leave, LOL lazy me =) We walked for like more than 20 minutes, looking at the little wet spots on the sidewalk, comparing them to animals :| LOL. I'm cool. Not sure about her, LOL joking.
!Live day today. Damnit, I think I'm gonna loose my voice from karaoke-ing. TOO FOB FOR LIFE. CRYSTAL MAGPAYO, i love you.
I'm not ready to do anything right now. Ugh, I don't want to be quick to judge, but I can't quit thinking about this freals, I'm scared. I think?... :\ ... No doubt, you'll catch me comparing these tiny, little, things... But you can't blame me. JEE, I don't even know what I'm saying right now. But like, I just don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. Should I drop this? Like, I'm actually questioning myself. But hey, I got reasons (LOL). I'm not saying I want the past back or anything, but I'm just scared. Call me soft, but this is how I really feel. And I don't know what I should do. Break it down for you? Or... idkkkkkkkkk. Take it in slow mo, that's a biggie!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, July 25 / 10:30:00 PM
Today was bombdigg. LOL, I actually had some great laughs today. Ah, I really miss my class. Or whatever you want to call them LOL. Gryphons? So, today was Crystal's thing, party? Goodbye gathering? So it was at 1. We started dancing, and playing the jumping game thing, it was live still! LOL I love how mature we can be. We ate pizza, and drank that really good tasting pepsi LOL, and it started to POUR. Damn yo. AHAH, everyone was taking pictures, singing, laughing. I got 3 bites. I swear, there was a big ass spider on my arm, I wanted to scream. THREE SPIDERS I SAW TODAY. OUT OF RANDOM. Is that supposed to mean something? :| .. We sang our hearts out during karaoke! LOL I swear, that was like 3 hours or something. After everyone got tired, we all left. Wifey took me to Timmies. YUM, I swear we were there for hours... Talking about stuff. I didn't want to leave, LOL lazy me =) We walked for like more than 20 minutes, looking at the little wet spots on the sidewalk, comparing them to animals :| LOL. I'm cool. Not sure about her, LOL joking.
!Live day today. Damnit, I think I'm gonna loose my voice from karaoke-ing. TOO FOB FOR LIFE. CRYSTAL MAGPAYO, i love you.
I'm not ready to do anything right now. Ugh, I don't want to be quick to judge, but I can't quit thinking about this freals, I'm scared. I think?... :\ ... No doubt, you'll catch me comparing these tiny, little, things... But you can't blame me. JEE, I don't even know what I'm saying right now. But like, I just don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. Should I drop this? Like, I'm actually questioning myself. But hey, I got reasons (LOL). I'm not saying I want the past back or anything, but I'm just scared. Call me soft, but this is how I really feel. And I don't know what I should do. Break it down for you? Or... idkkkkkkkkk. Take it in slow mo, that's a biggie!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose