Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, July 16 / 8:28:00 PM
Tell me how summer's going by so much faster now that I'm sitting on my ass literally like half the day, everyday! So, what day of summer is it? THE TWENIETH. From, the 26th till now. That's quick : ( Or am I not supposed to include weekends :S LOL. Anyways, today was a pretty good day? Well kind of. So, I woke up again to the voice of my momma. She was like " ANAK want to come with me? I'm gonna go do my eyebrows " And I'm like sure. So I got ready like real quick times, 'cause she was rushing me -_- .. We decided we were going to get my nails done. So I got a pedicure :) Wee. It's so lovely, it's a pretty pink :) And my mom got her manicure & pedicure. Very nice very nice. We did our eyebrows. Got out of the salon after like three in a half hours? Oh damn. We went to erin mills 'cause my mom needed to get something. After she bought her stuff, we went to eat :) HAAAH, i love that part. I tried a new sushi. It had crabmeat and avacado? I didn't like it so much. I hate sushi with avacado in it, ewwww. EUGHH. LOL then we got a large fries & large sprite, call us fat :) It was hella good. So yeah, we went home and I had the urge to finally look for a decent template. I promise myself I wasn't going to get off until I found one :) SO VOILA. Eating dinner, my mom pissed me off for reals... I wanted to punch a hole in the wall... I just kept laughing, it was funny. She tells me these things over and over again as if I don't got ears, or a brain, or common sense. It literally pisses me off, but at the same time, makes me laugh. WHATEVVERRR. But when my dad tells me shit, I'm completely serious :\ ? LOL. Whatever, I'm all good. I'm going to have to put up with it aahhh.
I MISS STEPHAN ARULTHASAN!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, July 16 / 8:28:00 PM
Tell me how summer's going by so much faster now that I'm sitting on my ass literally like half the day, everyday! So, what day of summer is it? THE TWENIETH. From, the 26th till now. That's quick : ( Or am I not supposed to include weekends :S LOL. Anyways, today was a pretty good day? Well kind of. So, I woke up again to the voice of my momma. She was like " ANAK want to come with me? I'm gonna go do my eyebrows " And I'm like sure. So I got ready like real quick times, 'cause she was rushing me -_- .. We decided we were going to get my nails done. So I got a pedicure :) Wee. It's so lovely, it's a pretty pink :) And my mom got her manicure & pedicure. Very nice very nice. We did our eyebrows. Got out of the salon after like three in a half hours? Oh damn. We went to erin mills 'cause my mom needed to get something. After she bought her stuff, we went to eat :) HAAAH, i love that part. I tried a new sushi. It had crabmeat and avacado? I didn't like it so much. I hate sushi with avacado in it, ewwww. EUGHH. LOL then we got a large fries & large sprite, call us fat :) It was hella good. So yeah, we went home and I had the urge to finally look for a decent template. I promise myself I wasn't going to get off until I found one :) SO VOILA. Eating dinner, my mom pissed me off for reals... I wanted to punch a hole in the wall... I just kept laughing, it was funny. She tells me these things over and over again as if I don't got ears, or a brain, or common sense. It literally pisses me off, but at the same time, makes me laugh. WHATEVVERRR. But when my dad tells me shit, I'm completely serious :\ ? LOL. Whatever, I'm all good. I'm going to have to put up with it aahhh.
I MISS STEPHAN ARULTHASAN!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose