Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, July 6 / 8:17:00 AM

SUMMERLOVIN'! :) Yeah? Kinda.
Things have been pretty bittersweet lately. Hate it, but I guess I gotta deal with it. Sorry, but I gotta rant.
You've been getting on my last nerves, and as I've said - karma's a bitch.
Like how could you possibly ignore me? Treat me as if I'm just one of your acquaintances,
probably talk smack about me to your "real" friends, and all that.. and come back, asking for my
fucking deepest honesty.
Asking me to come with you places, 'cause it'll be fun.
What about ME.
The countless times I've asked you to come with me.
Ask if you'd like to come?
And all you had come up with, is some next excuses to get out of it, and ditch me for others.
I may not be as fun, or whateveeer, as them
but coming up with excuses? LIES? FUCKING PISS ME OFF.
Well, who wouldn't be pissed off?
I've never even asked for anything from anyone, but their deepest honesty,
And you'd know that the best.
You know how I am, so don't even staart.
I'm not even being selfish, not even the tiniest bit, because you haven't even realized what you've done. Not only to me, but to everyone who has eyes, and can actually realize the real lies you've commit.

Honestly, just think twice before you do something; for once.
Things don't always go your way, so I'll give it to you.
F*CK, you're so damn irritating sometimes... The times where I actually don't want to talk to you, you appear. Like, wwwwwwwdf.
Not only have you affected me, but alot of people.
I can't believe some of the things you do.
Honestly, you're SO hypocritical, and I think you know it, but you just don't care.
And how can that possibly work out? You make others suffer,
but your own fucking boyfriend? Wow.. That's pretty shallow don't you think?
Oh, and your bestfriends too.
You can't always have yourself happy, just because you like it that way.
You can't always have the perfect life, cause there's no such thing.
The mistakes you've made, the only person who's gonna help you, is you.
So you're just making your job five billion times harder than it already is!
TAKE THAT IN.
Nobody needs you to ruin their day.
But clearly,
you seem to use people.
abuse the friendship between you two.
or, get close to one, and drift from the other.
You honestly think that everyone's gonna have your back in the end?
Think again.

*Sigh, that felt good.