Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, July 14 / 10:25:00 PM

Something that makes you smile, isn't a regret. But something that keeps you smiling is something you would not, can not, and should not forget.

You know, I've been thinking alot lately.
About you.
The good and the bad, the happy and the sad.
But the negative standpoints, seem to obviously outweigh the pro's.
It hasn't been months, or years, or quite a long time to be frank,
But you've made me smile.
But the fact of the matter is that you don't have the,
Initiative, motivation, or the simple want to keep me smiling.
I clearly understand,
That you clearly weren't feeling the same way.
But why'd it seem like it? Why'd you make it feel that way?
That's what gets to me.
But with all pure honesty,
I'm not hurting.
Thanks for the memories,
they meant something to me at least.