Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Quick Update!
Thursday, July 2 / 12:29:00 AM
WEDNESDAY JULY 1 - day 4 ? Happy birthday Canada! 142? Damn you're hold. Ehehehe. Kay, today was a pretty well day :) Oh yeah, oh yeah. Hm, woke up pretty early again considering the time I stayed up till talking to my best. Took a shower right away, listened to some music, dadadaa. Went on the computer and talked to Elaine. They invited me to go watch the fireworks down at Cityhall and just chill before then, so I asked and was aloud (y) WOOTWOOT. We bussed, since it was free :) Oh baaby. Then, we just ate, chilled around, it was pretty fun! It was the twins, Kim, Kimani, Alex, Myself, and then later Stephan and Steven came :) Also Ashley and Mariana. It was alot of people! There was so many people especially watching the fireworks. They were so good :) So loud, lots of popcorn! LOLOLOL. So many hot guys there! WOAAAH. yum. :) I didn't take any pics since my cam died, along with my phone -_-.. Greaaat. So teartear, no pic for today (n)
* PEE/ESS, I miss you! I miss the times we spent together, you know when it was just you and I. I gotta get used to the fact that all I have now is me, myself and i. But I'm doing just fine. The past IS the past, and always will be! Thanks for making me the strong person I be, today :) Word to that eh?
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Quick Update!
Thursday, July 2 / 12:29:00 AM
WEDNESDAY JULY 1 - day 4 ? Happy birthday Canada! 142? Damn you're hold. Ehehehe. Kay, today was a pretty well day :) Oh yeah, oh yeah. Hm, woke up pretty early again considering the time I stayed up till talking to my best. Took a shower right away, listened to some music, dadadaa. Went on the computer and talked to Elaine. They invited me to go watch the fireworks down at Cityhall and just chill before then, so I asked and was aloud (y) WOOTWOOT. We bussed, since it was free :) Oh baaby. Then, we just ate, chilled around, it was pretty fun! It was the twins, Kim, Kimani, Alex, Myself, and then later Stephan and Steven came :) Also Ashley and Mariana. It was alot of people! There was so many people especially watching the fireworks. They were so good :) So loud, lots of popcorn! LOLOLOL. So many hot guys there! WOAAAH. yum. :) I didn't take any pics since my cam died, along with my phone -_-.. Greaaat. So teartear, no pic for today (n)
* PEE/ESS, I miss you! I miss the times we spent together, you know when it was just you and I. I gotta get used to the fact that all I have now is me, myself and i. But I'm doing just fine. The past IS the past, and always will be! Thanks for making me the strong person I be, today :) Word to that eh?
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose