Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
SAY - IRISH WRIST WATCH !
Wednesday, July 29 / 9:32:00 PM
Lately I've been feeling so happy. My hopes are high, and the fact that I'm in good shape lately just gives me onemore reason to smile. Thanks for that, and for everything else-
Yesterday was a very HOT day. It was Timmie's fifth birthday, and also Mimi's seventh. Damn, my babies are growing up so fast -_-... I keep calling them old, which makes me feel even older aha! So yesterday, Sheila came to pick me up at like... FOUR. We were originally supposed to go to Lands, but the weather man said it was going to rain, and he fucken lied. LOL. So, we got to my cousin's, and we were dead bored. We decided to walk all the way to Food Basics to buy some cookie stuff. We ended up spending all of our 13 bucks, with one batch of cookies. We got back home, and I had some nasty ass blister. It was like those ones that swell up into a bubble, and I popped it. I was so scared LOL. RANDOM, but ew. We had pizza, and Mimi's cotton candy ice cream cake, which tasted nasty. LOL. At 12, we got to my Grandmama's and we started baking. We finished, and went to play scrabble. Frig, I was excited t play but it was boring ahaha. RT hung up on me? Or I think the call got lost. Aha. I didn't know his number so I didn't bother, tear tear. We slept at like 2 SOFT. We had nothing to do. Slept till 11 something? LOL Mimi and Tien were bugging us to wake the fuck up, but we kept laughing trying to sleep again ahaha. Pretty live, I love thise kiddos.
Today's day was pretty loaft. We stayed on the computer the whole day, watching hilarious videos. LOL OMG that gameshow WIPEOUT, seems so cool. I wanna be on it, LOLOL. I'd fail so bad at that, but s'okay. At 5:30 I had a dentist appointment. And I was done at 5:40. I'm like wtf? 10 minutes to clean my teeth? This fucken cunt doesnt know what the eff she's doing. I swear, either she was noob, stupid, and didn't give a fuck... Or better yet, all of the above. I wanted to punch the shit out of her. And what? 134$... Do I look like I'm made of money. Like for real, my parents- HENCE everyone works hard for their money, and you can't just rip people off like that. Do I look like I'm 2? Cause last time I looked in the mirror, I didn't look as stupid as you tried to make me feel, fucking dumbass. That totally cheesed me off, for reals.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
SAY - IRISH WRIST WATCH !
Wednesday, July 29 / 9:32:00 PM
Lately I've been feeling so happy. My hopes are high, and the fact that I'm in good shape lately just gives me onemore reason to smile. Thanks for that, and for everything else-
Yesterday was a very HOT day. It was Timmie's fifth birthday, and also Mimi's seventh. Damn, my babies are growing up so fast -_-... I keep calling them old, which makes me feel even older aha! So yesterday, Sheila came to pick me up at like... FOUR. We were originally supposed to go to Lands, but the weather man said it was going to rain, and he fucken lied. LOL. So, we got to my cousin's, and we were dead bored. We decided to walk all the way to Food Basics to buy some cookie stuff. We ended up spending all of our 13 bucks, with one batch of cookies. We got back home, and I had some nasty ass blister. It was like those ones that swell up into a bubble, and I popped it. I was so scared LOL. RANDOM, but ew. We had pizza, and Mimi's cotton candy ice cream cake, which tasted nasty. LOL. At 12, we got to my Grandmama's and we started baking. We finished, and went to play scrabble. Frig, I was excited t play but it was boring ahaha. RT hung up on me? Or I think the call got lost. Aha. I didn't know his number so I didn't bother, tear tear. We slept at like 2 SOFT. We had nothing to do. Slept till 11 something? LOL Mimi and Tien were bugging us to wake the fuck up, but we kept laughing trying to sleep again ahaha. Pretty live, I love thise kiddos.
Today's day was pretty loaft. We stayed on the computer the whole day, watching hilarious videos. LOL OMG that gameshow WIPEOUT, seems so cool. I wanna be on it, LOLOL. I'd fail so bad at that, but s'okay. At 5:30 I had a dentist appointment. And I was done at 5:40. I'm like wtf? 10 minutes to clean my teeth? This fucken cunt doesnt know what the eff she's doing. I swear, either she was noob, stupid, and didn't give a fuck... Or better yet, all of the above. I wanted to punch the shit out of her. And what? 134$... Do I look like I'm made of money. Like for real, my parents- HENCE everyone works hard for their money, and you can't just rip people off like that. Do I look like I'm 2? Cause last time I looked in the mirror, I didn't look as stupid as you tried to make me feel, fucking dumbass. That totally cheesed me off, for reals.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose