Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Sunday, July 26 / 11:30:00 PM

LALALA. Today was a pretty boring day, except for tonight :) Stayed home, on the computer the whole day. I didn't even get to go to church 'cause the weather was being so .. un-cooperative. Watched A LOT LIKE LOVE ♥ I love that movie, with a passion and a half! OH MY. It's so cute. You gotta watch that right now, go go! Ashton Kutcher is such a cutie. LOL, but yeah, cute stuff right thur. Daddy took me to Pho. It was damn packed. There was only one table left, and har har, what a coincidence! It took forever for our food to come, I was at the point of cussing LOL. My dad was like, calm down. LOL, pretty funny. After, came home. Rod Jeffrey (LMAO) called, we watched AFV on youtube and pissed our pants. Ah, good times, good times. Tomorrow's ERIN MILLS, then Wonderland! I'm excited, family outings ;) YEYE!