Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, July 2 / 9:46:00 PM
July 2nd / Day six . Bonjour bloggers! What's good in your hood? LOL, ew that was kinda gay. Today was a pretty good day as well, as always. I guess I decided to stay home for the time-being earlier on today, 'cause I knew I was only aloud out today if I was going to go swim, turns out the weather was bitchy and my friends were flopps LOL. They decided to like watch movies and sht, and I knew I wasn't gonna be aloud and all so I stayed home, also cause I felt sorta tired from yesterday, and lazy in general. As always :) SO, I spent my whole day like on the computer. Well, I woke up kind of late anyways so it wasn't "my whole" day after all. I talked with my bhessyboo! Pretty funny, i miss that homo. Probably seeing him tomorrow? Hopefully :) We phoned, joked around and all that stuff, just like old times. Hehehe..
I: Knock knock. Bhess: Who's there? I: Mae Bhess: Mae who? I: Mae -be I'll tell you, Mae-be I wont :)
LOL! Aren't my jokes the best? :) Around four-ish my mom came home. And asked me where I wanted to go. We decided sherway! WOOT :) That malls pretty nice. Nice smelling, and all :) LOL. My mom spoiled me today :) I got an FCUK shirt, along with Hollister jeans and shorts. They were on sale okay, so stfu. LOL. We ate, timhortons, OUUUU that reminds me I need to eat my donut :) LOL. Annnnd, I had their snack wrap, Mm. THey're hella good! Surprisingly :| And cheap. Like, why is junk food so expensive? When it's easy to cook, cheap to buy yourself and make at home, and.. yeah? Like wdf? I swear, it should be the other way around. Even though it kinda is? LOL, kay whatever. But yeah.. They were good :) After sherway, we came home and quickly got ready to go swimming. Thank god we went to SOUTHCOMMON 'cause it was pouring outside, once again -.- I swear, mothernature, you're pissing me off :) Hopefully tomorrow and saturday won't rain cause I wanna go out and have some fun in the sun! Anyways, I guess I'll sleep now since no one's talking to me, and I'm done explaining my day :) LOL. Laterrrrr haters :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, July 2 / 9:46:00 PM
July 2nd / Day six . Bonjour bloggers! What's good in your hood? LOL, ew that was kinda gay. Today was a pretty good day as well, as always. I guess I decided to stay home for the time-being earlier on today, 'cause I knew I was only aloud out today if I was going to go swim, turns out the weather was bitchy and my friends were flopps LOL. They decided to like watch movies and sht, and I knew I wasn't gonna be aloud and all so I stayed home, also cause I felt sorta tired from yesterday, and lazy in general. As always :) SO, I spent my whole day like on the computer. Well, I woke up kind of late anyways so it wasn't "my whole" day after all. I talked with my bhessyboo! Pretty funny, i miss that homo. Probably seeing him tomorrow? Hopefully :) We phoned, joked around and all that stuff, just like old times. Hehehe..
I: Knock knock. Bhess: Who's there? I: Mae Bhess: Mae who? I: Mae -be I'll tell you, Mae-be I wont :)
LOL! Aren't my jokes the best? :) Around four-ish my mom came home. And asked me where I wanted to go. We decided sherway! WOOT :) That malls pretty nice. Nice smelling, and all :) LOL. My mom spoiled me today :) I got an FCUK shirt, along with Hollister jeans and shorts. They were on sale okay, so stfu. LOL. We ate, timhortons, OUUUU that reminds me I need to eat my donut :) LOL. Annnnd, I had their snack wrap, Mm. THey're hella good! Surprisingly :| And cheap. Like, why is junk food so expensive? When it's easy to cook, cheap to buy yourself and make at home, and.. yeah? Like wdf? I swear, it should be the other way around. Even though it kinda is? LOL, kay whatever. But yeah.. They were good :) After sherway, we came home and quickly got ready to go swimming. Thank god we went to SOUTHCOMMON 'cause it was pouring outside, once again -.- I swear, mothernature, you're pissing me off :) Hopefully tomorrow and saturday won't rain cause I wanna go out and have some fun in the sun! Anyways, I guess I'll sleep now since no one's talking to me, and I'm done explaining my day :) LOL. Laterrrrr haters :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose