Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, July 27 / 11:39:00 PM

I'm moving so quickly, you don't even realize it. Yet, at the end of the day you'll be sure to catch me off guard, but even I don't notice it. I'm starting to care for another. I'm starting to smile, and question myself about another. It gets me happy, and it makes me wonder. It helps me get through my day, just knowing someone else is willing to take part in my life. It gets me through the day, just knowing that somebody else cares, that somebody else can make me smile, that somebody else is willing to keep me close. But sometimes, I feel like I'm standing in the same place, waiting for you to open your arms and catch me again... But just this time, let me fall. Let all the pieces fall into place. Let me pick myself up, because I no longer feel that I need to grasp for your help, and take your hand one more time. Countless times, is well enough. I've learned, and I've disciplined myself to know better. Others have told me what, and what not to do, and just this time... I want to do it on my own. I'll be strong. I won't regret my un-made decisions- the things I didn't do for you, or to you... It's true. Everything in your past, is what you learn from. And now, I've got nothing left to do for you.You've taught me how to play my game, it's my turn to make you proud.

Love always.



Today was a really good day. Woke up later than I was supposed to, which got my mom quite mad but LOL fuck it. She was so rude LOL. Went to Erin Mills, bought flats. I spent all my money on them and I felt so guilty BUT, I've always wanted some flats, and now I've got them =) Just went around for like 5 hours? LOL loafts. Kuya Jay came to pick us up, went to pick up Ate Ning, and they dropped us off at Lands. It was already 6, and so I decided to ride Behemoth first. Melissa chickened out right at the ride -_-, so I went by myself. Chantelle didn't go on anything 'cause she was being hard-headed LOL. She doesn't like rollercoasters, so, too bad for her. Went home at 10, ate Mcdicccccks, and dropped me off. Day well spent!