Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, July 22 / 4:35:00 PM

I'm extremely bored without doubt - I'm like ripping my hair out bored, so I shall do some crazy wack surveys and what not to keep me .. occupied =) ENJOY!

26 Confessions/Hates -
1. I hate when I'm bored =)
2. I always do my hair and make up? Even when I'm not going anywhere. Waste of time, and life, and what not? But, I just can't stand it? LOL.
3. I say "LOL" way too much.
4. I hate it when guys are really peverted? It just bothers me so much.
5. With everything I eat, I always leave something un-touched. I don't know why, but I can't fully finish something.
6. I always crave for cinnabon's.
7. I find it completely pointless when people put " don't message " or something like that on their P.M, when clearly what's the point of being on then? But then again, we all do it one time or another.
8. I hate it when I get stains on my clothes!
9. It bothers me when people are slow at typing? LOL.
10. I get so damn irritated when all of a sudden I'll be texting like five people, and I won't be receiving my reply's, but then an hour later, all of them will be filling my inbox? Like, the heck?
11. I can not sleep with socks on, no matter what. I'll probably take them off with my hands when I'm sleeping LOL.
12. I love nutella.
13. I hate it when people copy me. Or other people's works or whatever, and call it theirs, just for what? The freaking compliments? Aha.
14. Usually when writing something, I write really ugly. And I'll have this urge to copy it down again in a much neater way, but I'm always lazy to do that so I end up writing even messier .__.
15. I love school shopping. It's ssssoooo exciting LOL.
16. I used to be such a camera whore, but ever since I got my new camera, I haven't been taking alot of pics :|
17. I hate when people think they know me.
18. I hate when the people who I think know me, or think they know me, judge me completely on a situation which they have no knowledge of what so fucking ever :)
19. I absoloutely love viet food, urrrrg. I'm craving for some right now LOLS.
20. I type really fast aha. Pretty cool :)
21. I just learned how to say "miscellaneous" today.
22. Recently, I learned that when you're pulling up your zipper on your pants or whatever, you put the fly thingie DOWN to lock it. OMG. LOL.
23. What do you call those holes that you put your belt through on your pants, or shorts, or what not? :|
24. I absoloutely love Albert Posis, Mark Mejia, Gabe Bondoc, Aj Rafael, and Kat Bundar. And I purely envy their voices!
25. I wish I knew how to play the guitar really nicely :)
26. I hate how when you have nothing to do, time goes by really slow. And I hate how the summer's like almost over ._____. ..

K so today was one of the most boring days? Yet I kept myself entertained by sitting in front of this god damn machine LOL. Well, it's a life saver so I'll shut up now. :) I woke up hella early, just cause I couldn't sleep cause of the freaking heat -_- So I was up texting best the whole time ahah. Went downstairs to eat. Cousin called, and said we're going to Lands today! I was kind of excited, not so much considering my mood? + THE WEATHER. So I got ready blah blah, but then she called back saying we're not going anymore cause of the weather. I was sorta ish relieved? But that left me with nothing to do anyways. So I just loafted around. Dad came home from the doctors around 5 ish? He was out cutting the grass and whatnot, so I decided to go ahead and cook the bbq =) It tasted realllly good. Ahah. I felt proud of myself :) So that's pretty much my day. Tomorrow? Might go out weeee. I miss my niggers!