Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, July 24 / 9:28:00 PM
I wonder where you're taking me, and I wonder if you're just going to leave me behind. Is it worth the ride, or are my dreams just too big?
-
I can't believe how shallow girls are today. F'real, it gets me so disgusted. They have no utter respect for themselves, and it's quite sad to see. You let a man take advantage of you, and at the end of the day, can you honestly say you're proud of your doings? How can you give yourself up to someone so easily? It's like you don't even think twice about it. I know love does crazy thangs, but that's just crazy. LOL. I can't even think about this. The girls I know? Doing this shit already? Woahhhh. What's next...
Today was a live live live day. Ballin' in the rain hahahah. Watching the beautiful water. Bussing around for like an hour. Realtalks with the boob. TIMMIES SNACK WRAPS =) and and and, I saw my ading today =) She's so pretty. Jen Nolasco, GET UGLY♥.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, July 24 / 9:28:00 PM
I wonder where you're taking me, and I wonder if you're just going to leave me behind. Is it worth the ride, or are my dreams just too big?
-
I can't believe how shallow girls are today. F'real, it gets me so disgusted. They have no utter respect for themselves, and it's quite sad to see. You let a man take advantage of you, and at the end of the day, can you honestly say you're proud of your doings? How can you give yourself up to someone so easily? It's like you don't even think twice about it. I know love does crazy thangs, but that's just crazy. LOL. I can't even think about this. The girls I know? Doing this shit already? Woahhhh. What's next...
Today was a live live live day. Ballin' in the rain hahahah. Watching the beautiful water. Bussing around for like an hour. Realtalks with the boob. TIMMIES SNACK WRAPS =) and and and, I saw my ading today =) She's so pretty. Jen Nolasco, GET UGLY♥.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose