Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, July 23 / 4:10:00 PM
I think I'm gonna pop a vein or something. I'm gonna just break down at one point, and it's pretty unpredictable. It could happen at any second, any day, at any time. And I wish I could just prevent it or something, but that's clearly impossible. Because the fact that you're gone, isn't, can't, and won't change. It literally touches my heart each and everytime I think of you. I don't know how many times I've thought about it in the past week. I feel so empty. I feel like.. I just don't know what to do. I've never seen my mom cry the way she did when this whole thing happened. I just wish it never happened. I just wish.. If only. If only this, if only that.. It won't happen. Frig...
* BIG SHOUTS to Trisha Bonus, thanks for being here for me. I love you with the world. ♥
Today was uber boring for me. Again, I was on the computer the whole day LOL just msn-ing the whole time. Supposed to chill with RT buttttt his sister wanted to go to Pho. LOL, kept saying sorry to me, pretty cute. Next time na lang. I guess I'll go watch some tv or something, later stalkers.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, July 23 / 4:10:00 PM
I think I'm gonna pop a vein or something. I'm gonna just break down at one point, and it's pretty unpredictable. It could happen at any second, any day, at any time. And I wish I could just prevent it or something, but that's clearly impossible. Because the fact that you're gone, isn't, can't, and won't change. It literally touches my heart each and everytime I think of you. I don't know how many times I've thought about it in the past week. I feel so empty. I feel like.. I just don't know what to do. I've never seen my mom cry the way she did when this whole thing happened. I just wish it never happened. I just wish.. If only. If only this, if only that.. It won't happen. Frig...
* BIG SHOUTS to Trisha Bonus, thanks for being here for me. I love you with the world. ♥
Today was uber boring for me. Again, I was on the computer the whole day LOL just msn-ing the whole time. Supposed to chill with RT buttttt his sister wanted to go to Pho. LOL, kept saying sorry to me, pretty cute. Next time na lang. I guess I'll go watch some tv or something, later stalkers.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose