Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, July 31 / 8:11:00 PM
I don't know what you expect. I don't know what you want. I don't know what you need. I don't know if I have it all. I don't know if I can give it all, even though you've basically wheeled me in. But I really don't know? Like, I'm actually starting to worry, and it's all because I actually care. I may be assuming, and jumping into a mild conclusion, but that's how I am when I care. I over think every single detail, and I stress myself over things, even if I shouldn't be. But it's a sign to show I actually give a shit. I'm concerned, but I know my limits. I know people help me, and tell me things... But at the end of the day, whether I like it or not, the only person by my side, is me. I know people look out for me, and say things that are hard to take in, or the things I don't expect nor want to hear- but it's all for the benefit of the doubt. Whether I like it or not- they're just looking out for me. And I have to understand that. And I'm learning to. I'm learning to adapt to so many things now-a-days. It's actually good though, because I'm changing for the better, and only for the better. The only thing that gets in my way sometimes, is my past. I don't know what, or why it happens, but I know I'm not standing alone on a long lost island. I know that I'm not the only one thriving to get out of this misery. But as I said, I am learning. I won't let my past interfere with my present, and most importantly the future. I still feel like something's missing though. And I can't piece it together. I still do the same things, say the same things, and what not, but I just don't feel the same? Time is the essence, and I hope it really... turns out the way it should.
Signing off as- Completely Clueless.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, July 31 / 8:11:00 PM
I don't know what you expect. I don't know what you want. I don't know what you need. I don't know if I have it all. I don't know if I can give it all, even though you've basically wheeled me in. But I really don't know? Like, I'm actually starting to worry, and it's all because I actually care. I may be assuming, and jumping into a mild conclusion, but that's how I am when I care. I over think every single detail, and I stress myself over things, even if I shouldn't be. But it's a sign to show I actually give a shit. I'm concerned, but I know my limits. I know people help me, and tell me things... But at the end of the day, whether I like it or not, the only person by my side, is me. I know people look out for me, and say things that are hard to take in, or the things I don't expect nor want to hear- but it's all for the benefit of the doubt. Whether I like it or not- they're just looking out for me. And I have to understand that. And I'm learning to. I'm learning to adapt to so many things now-a-days. It's actually good though, because I'm changing for the better, and only for the better. The only thing that gets in my way sometimes, is my past. I don't know what, or why it happens, but I know I'm not standing alone on a long lost island. I know that I'm not the only one thriving to get out of this misery. But as I said, I am learning. I won't let my past interfere with my present, and most importantly the future. I still feel like something's missing though. And I can't piece it together. I still do the same things, say the same things, and what not, but I just don't feel the same? Time is the essence, and I hope it really... turns out the way it should.
Signing off as- Completely Clueless.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose