Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, July 21 / 11:23:00 PM
I can't stop thinking about you, being gone- It leaves us so empty inside, bringing out all the wrongs. We never pictured life without you beside us, not keeping us tight- Nothing else to do but fucking fuss and fight. Two wrongs don't make a right, but nothing's right anymore- Tragedy struck a year ago, yet everything's worse then before. If only we had one simple wish to have you here- You'd wipe away every single dry tear. There's nothing we wouldn't do to feel your presence- Your essence, Your warm embrace that brought security ensured- The present holds nothing but the thought of being concerned. Worried, frightened, sadness and despair- Hoping that someone could have the same care. The same vigilance, that was oblivious in your eyes- You running the longest distance, no matter how long your tried. No matter how many seconds, minutes, hours or days- You were the brightest star, the sun of our rays. You were helplessly devoted- Only you were my favourite simply out-voted. Out-numbered you were by anybody you knew- Inspired by you, in my dreams to pursue. Nothing can describe the outraged emotions I portray- You will always and forever be my favourite person, all day, everyday. Sometimes I can just close my eyes and hear your voice- Telling me that everything's going to be fine, but believing is the only choice. The only option I have is to listen to your commands- And reach out for you to take me hand-in-hand. Hoping that one day, I'll get to see your face once more- And answer my prayers, and re-cap my memory better than before. But until then, I'll live life with every moment in mind- Because you're now my angel watching from behind.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, July 21 / 11:23:00 PM
I can't stop thinking about you, being gone- It leaves us so empty inside, bringing out all the wrongs. We never pictured life without you beside us, not keeping us tight- Nothing else to do but fucking fuss and fight. Two wrongs don't make a right, but nothing's right anymore- Tragedy struck a year ago, yet everything's worse then before. If only we had one simple wish to have you here- You'd wipe away every single dry tear. There's nothing we wouldn't do to feel your presence- Your essence, Your warm embrace that brought security ensured- The present holds nothing but the thought of being concerned. Worried, frightened, sadness and despair- Hoping that someone could have the same care. The same vigilance, that was oblivious in your eyes- You running the longest distance, no matter how long your tried. No matter how many seconds, minutes, hours or days- You were the brightest star, the sun of our rays. You were helplessly devoted- Only you were my favourite simply out-voted. Out-numbered you were by anybody you knew- Inspired by you, in my dreams to pursue. Nothing can describe the outraged emotions I portray- You will always and forever be my favourite person, all day, everyday. Sometimes I can just close my eyes and hear your voice- Telling me that everything's going to be fine, but believing is the only choice. The only option I have is to listen to your commands- And reach out for you to take me hand-in-hand. Hoping that one day, I'll get to see your face once more- And answer my prayers, and re-cap my memory better than before. But until then, I'll live life with every moment in mind- Because you're now my angel watching from behind.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose