Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, July 13 / 8:43:00 PM
i can't help what i'm feeling. but i know in the end, it's not going to turn out the way i want it to.. maybe this is the end.
So, I haven't been blogging lately. It's just my laziness. Hm, so when'd I last blog? Likeeeee.. Thursday? So Friday, I stayed home, didn't feel like going out and what not. Saturday, stayed home with my dad. Went to my grandma's my cousins were there. LOL they begged me to play hide and seek in the dark, and so I did. It was so fun LOL >< I realized how much bigger I am compared to them. They're freaking tiny... LOL, I promised my cousin I'd sleep over for her birthday so yay, I'm looking forward to that :) ChuckeeeeeeCheeese, HERE I COME :) Uhm, Sunday, went to church with my dad. Woke up real late -_- had like 15 minutes to get ready, still made it. Afterwards, went to Pho and Eastgate, LOL fat much? But yeah, regular Sunday anyways. Today I went with my mom downtown to visit my Tita Dell, Trishia, and Reniel. Damn, I haven't seen them in like a year/ish. But livetimes always with them :) We played Wii for a while, watched some funny ass videos on youtube, played outside, ate, talked, day well spent. Tomorrow, lands? Hopefully jee I haven't heard from Ashley yet.. Wednesday, chillage at LeeAnne's.. I miss herrrr♥
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, July 13 / 8:43:00 PM
i can't help what i'm feeling. but i know in the end, it's not going to turn out the way i want it to.. maybe this is the end.
So, I haven't been blogging lately. It's just my laziness. Hm, so when'd I last blog? Likeeeee.. Thursday? So Friday, I stayed home, didn't feel like going out and what not. Saturday, stayed home with my dad. Went to my grandma's my cousins were there. LOL they begged me to play hide and seek in the dark, and so I did. It was so fun LOL >< I realized how much bigger I am compared to them. They're freaking tiny... LOL, I promised my cousin I'd sleep over for her birthday so yay, I'm looking forward to that :) ChuckeeeeeeCheeese, HERE I COME :) Uhm, Sunday, went to church with my dad. Woke up real late -_- had like 15 minutes to get ready, still made it. Afterwards, went to Pho and Eastgate, LOL fat much? But yeah, regular Sunday anyways. Today I went with my mom downtown to visit my Tita Dell, Trishia, and Reniel. Damn, I haven't seen them in like a year/ish. But livetimes always with them :) We played Wii for a while, watched some funny ass videos on youtube, played outside, ate, talked, day well spent. Tomorrow, lands? Hopefully jee I haven't heard from Ashley yet.. Wednesday, chillage at LeeAnne's.. I miss herrrr♥
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose