Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
bumdadeebum
Tuesday, July 7 / 8:37:00 PM
I changed my template :) It's aright, meh. Could be better, but looking for templates makes me tired. LOL, anywho's. Today was such a boring day! LOL. I actually stayed home :| GASP. Woke up pretty late considering the time I slept yesterday. Went on the computer, but my internet was being SO gay. I disconnected like five times LOL. So I went and curled my hair, but it looked bad, so I took a shower, and now it looks all nice and straight and shiny :) Took some pictures with my digital cam, haven't done that in a while ahah, and yeah here I am. Pretty boring eh? Well tomorrow I believe I'm heading out to watch transformers 2 baaaaaby! I heard it's real good, so I'm excited. BUT, I never watched the first one so, that's kinda fail. But whatever LOL. I'm in need of a headband ><
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
bumdadeebum
Tuesday, July 7 / 8:37:00 PM
I changed my template :) It's aright, meh. Could be better, but looking for templates makes me tired. LOL, anywho's. Today was such a boring day! LOL. I actually stayed home :| GASP. Woke up pretty late considering the time I slept yesterday. Went on the computer, but my internet was being SO gay. I disconnected like five times LOL. So I went and curled my hair, but it looked bad, so I took a shower, and now it looks all nice and straight and shiny :) Took some pictures with my digital cam, haven't done that in a while ahah, and yeah here I am. Pretty boring eh? Well tomorrow I believe I'm heading out to watch transformers 2 baaaaaby! I heard it's real good, so I'm excited. BUT, I never watched the first one so, that's kinda fail. But whatever LOL. I'm in need of a headband ><
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose