Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
The big five oh.
Sunday, July 19 / 11:22:00 AM

Yesterday was a pretty boring day to start off with? I wanted to go to the Mabuhay Festival or at least somewhere during the day, but instead I stayed home waiting for the party to arrive aha. So, all I did yesterday was blog? And go on the computer, msn, facebook, youtube.. The usual. My mom came home around 3 ish, and we went to the salon at like 4:30 to get her eye-make up done. We had a talk in the car which made me realize alot of things, that really opened my eyes. It was very deep ahah, but it's quite queer having your mom tell you these things 'cause you wouldn't imagine your parents to know things that we do? LOL. So the party started at 6, but we got there around 7 ish? And Ashley was already there so that was good. We waited like half an hour for the food, and everyone was freaking starving. Tita Nona's 50th was held at ELLENS PLACE. Who doesn't love it there? Frig. The food was really good, YUM. I had the biggest plate you could ever imagine ahah. FATTY. Then, some people sang karaoke. Yes bhess! Ahah. Well done well done. Then the band played. They're so good, i swear. That girl there, is like my idol. I wish I could sing like that. Then Ashley left at like 11 ish? So then I was alone with all these old people LOL. Annnnnd so yeah, we danced, came home, slept. Pretty good day :)