Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, June 17 / 11:52:00 AM
Woot, no school for me today! Yesterday, the teachers told us to wear some clothes that we wouldn't mind getting dirty, since we were cleaning today. And I asked my mom if I could stay home, and she said yeah :) So here I am. I had a majorily long ass sleep which made me dizzy -.- But whatever, LOL. So, I guess I have nothing to really do today? I know I should be writing all the notes I'm going to be giving people at the end of the year, but I'm hella lazy I can't lie LOL. I can't stop thinking about what I"m going to do with my graduation money LOL. So much to choose from.. I'm too excited -_- I can't waaaait! Wifey already promised me that we're gonna go on some shopping date after grad :) Weeee. I wanna spend it all :) LOL chyeah, who am I kidding? My mom would shoot me LOL. I want an iPod Touch, but those things are kinda waste if you think about it. I don't really listen to alot of music, so I won't get one.
Possibilities:
Get hair done - red highlights/peekaboo
2 New belts
2 New pairs of skinnies
Pair of shorts
2/3 New cardigans
Cartilage pierced?!
3 New graphic tees
Sneakers
Flats
Havaiiana flipflops
Coach/Lacoste wristlet
That's alot now that I think of it. : ( AAH. LOL, whatever. GRADUATION HERE I COME :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, June 17 / 11:52:00 AM
Woot, no school for me today! Yesterday, the teachers told us to wear some clothes that we wouldn't mind getting dirty, since we were cleaning today. And I asked my mom if I could stay home, and she said yeah :) So here I am. I had a majorily long ass sleep which made me dizzy -.- But whatever, LOL. So, I guess I have nothing to really do today? I know I should be writing all the notes I'm going to be giving people at the end of the year, but I'm hella lazy I can't lie LOL. I can't stop thinking about what I"m going to do with my graduation money LOL. So much to choose from.. I'm too excited -_- I can't waaaait! Wifey already promised me that we're gonna go on some shopping date after grad :) Weeee. I wanna spend it all :) LOL chyeah, who am I kidding? My mom would shoot me LOL. I want an iPod Touch, but those things are kinda waste if you think about it. I don't really listen to alot of music, so I won't get one.
Possibilities:
Get hair done - red highlights/peekaboo
2 New belts
2 New pairs of skinnies
Pair of shorts
2/3 New cardigans
Cartilage pierced?!
3 New graphic tees
Sneakers
Flats
Havaiiana flipflops
Coach/Lacoste wristlet
That's alot now that I think of it. : ( AAH. LOL, whatever. GRADUATION HERE I COME :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose