Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, June 22 / 10:35:00 PM
What the fuck is wrong with ME lately? OH MANG, think again. Don't think your all that with your.. You know what, forget it :) I'm tired and lazy. I shall update later.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, June 22 / 10:35:00 PM
What the fuck is wrong with ME lately? OH MANG, think again. Don't think your all that with your.. You know what, forget it :) I'm tired and lazy. I shall update later.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose