Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, June 6 / 10:11:00 PM
Today was quite fun. Stephan, Christian, Kimberly, and I went to the YMCA :) It's fun to stay at the YMCA (8) <: ) Oh gosh, I'm queeeer. It's okay, it's fine LOL. Urh, so Kim and I went swimming meanwhile we couldnt' find those motherfuuukahs. I guess they went to work out. We swam for like.. 45 minutes, fail. LOL. It was pretty funny though. Our hair were pretty.. nasty. LOL. I wish I had straight hair :( Afterwards, we went to work out. SO FUN. I want a membership :) ! My daddyoh said if it's like less than 30 a month he'll get me one OH YEAH :) I hope it is LOLS. So, after the YMCA we went to eat. We bought sandwiches and what not at the Hasty Market LOL. Yummy. I felt so broke wtf. Kim you owe me 53 BUCKS BISH. Tuesday's track and field meet at St. Marcellinus, crap i'm scared. I'm PUMPED bish, wish me good luck.
Bee tee dubbs, I don't and won't chase after you. Your games. Your jokes. Your teases, don't have that same affect on me. I don't even know what else to say, because I have way too much to say. It just bugs me how you have that .. unexplainable thing .. like potion? venom? or.. poison thing on me. As if you think I'm going to keep coming back. But I've come to realize that I am no longer going to make you my priority, While I'm the last of your countless options.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, June 6 / 10:11:00 PM
Today was quite fun. Stephan, Christian, Kimberly, and I went to the YMCA :) It's fun to stay at the YMCA (8) <: ) Oh gosh, I'm queeeer. It's okay, it's fine LOL. Urh, so Kim and I went swimming meanwhile we couldnt' find those motherfuuukahs. I guess they went to work out. We swam for like.. 45 minutes, fail. LOL. It was pretty funny though. Our hair were pretty.. nasty. LOL. I wish I had straight hair :( Afterwards, we went to work out. SO FUN. I want a membership :) ! My daddyoh said if it's like less than 30 a month he'll get me one OH YEAH :) I hope it is LOLS. So, after the YMCA we went to eat. We bought sandwiches and what not at the Hasty Market LOL. Yummy. I felt so broke wtf. Kim you owe me 53 BUCKS BISH. Tuesday's track and field meet at St. Marcellinus, crap i'm scared. I'm PUMPED bish, wish me good luck.
Bee tee dubbs, I don't and won't chase after you. Your games. Your jokes. Your teases, don't have that same affect on me. I don't even know what else to say, because I have way too much to say. It just bugs me how you have that .. unexplainable thing .. like potion? venom? or.. poison thing on me. As if you think I'm going to keep coming back. But I've come to realize that I am no longer going to make you my priority, While I'm the last of your countless options.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose