Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, June 9 / 10:23:00 PM
Today was our track and field meet at St. Marcellinus Secondary School. Man, I was nervous. I had to toughen up right at my event LOL. I wanted to pee in my pants and run away. LOL. I came in third the first time, yet there was a false starting so we had to run again, and again I came in third also. I made it to the finals, which was my goal. :) I was so freaking tired, and I guess I got overexcited, and I started to feel light headed. My eyes went watery, and bloodshot red, and I was too dizzy to even walk. I didn't even feel like running my event anymore, nor standing up.. But whatever, I pushed myself, and I sprinted half way where I was fourth, then I got waaay too tired, then I jogged and came in last. Fail. Well at least I didn't fall. Or, die or anything. Long jump, I came in fourth out of sixteen. I was so angry at the stupid referee or whatever you wanna call him cause he said I got a foul meanwhile half the other people got one too and he never opened his yap. Fuck, I wanted to snuff him LOL. OH WELLS, 4/16 is good? Also in relay, we placed fourth. Yes Gryphons, we did well. Can't believe it, schools almost done. I'm finished with my sports for the rest of my life? LOL. I'm hella scared for sports in highschool so.. I don't know LOL.
*Shoutout to Kimberly Arbour, David Luis and Brandon I dont know your last name LOL, hope you guys do well in the boards :)
After school, mother and I went to southcommon. We got our swimming passes (y) BOMB. Tomorrow I'm going swimming wee :) And hopefully Friday with friends? :) Saturday's Stephan's party, and I wanna go real bad. Shit I don't know what to get him. I don't feel like giving him money since this is his last year with all of us... Hm... FML. Gr.
* You're pissing me off. Go away, you you you you... obsessive freak! I can't believe you. You're an individual who is totally different from anyone else, so don't try to be like someone. Or take their fame. Or copy them, or... descriminate them... or think you're better, cause you're not! I'm angry at myself, that I let this happen. But it's done and over with, so whatever... freakkkkkk.
* You're not helping me either. You have nothing better to do then piss me off... Kay no I take that back. But so much of a friend you're being lately... Sigh*
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, June 9 / 10:23:00 PM
Today was our track and field meet at St. Marcellinus Secondary School. Man, I was nervous. I had to toughen up right at my event LOL. I wanted to pee in my pants and run away. LOL. I came in third the first time, yet there was a false starting so we had to run again, and again I came in third also. I made it to the finals, which was my goal. :) I was so freaking tired, and I guess I got overexcited, and I started to feel light headed. My eyes went watery, and bloodshot red, and I was too dizzy to even walk. I didn't even feel like running my event anymore, nor standing up.. But whatever, I pushed myself, and I sprinted half way where I was fourth, then I got waaay too tired, then I jogged and came in last. Fail. Well at least I didn't fall. Or, die or anything. Long jump, I came in fourth out of sixteen. I was so angry at the stupid referee or whatever you wanna call him cause he said I got a foul meanwhile half the other people got one too and he never opened his yap. Fuck, I wanted to snuff him LOL. OH WELLS, 4/16 is good? Also in relay, we placed fourth. Yes Gryphons, we did well. Can't believe it, schools almost done. I'm finished with my sports for the rest of my life? LOL. I'm hella scared for sports in highschool so.. I don't know LOL.
*Shoutout to Kimberly Arbour, David Luis and Brandon I dont know your last name LOL, hope you guys do well in the boards :)
After school, mother and I went to southcommon. We got our swimming passes (y) BOMB. Tomorrow I'm going swimming wee :) And hopefully Friday with friends? :) Saturday's Stephan's party, and I wanna go real bad. Shit I don't know what to get him. I don't feel like giving him money since this is his last year with all of us... Hm... FML. Gr.
* You're pissing me off. Go away, you you you you... obsessive freak! I can't believe you. You're an individual who is totally different from anyone else, so don't try to be like someone. Or take their fame. Or copy them, or... descriminate them... or think you're better, cause you're not! I'm angry at myself, that I let this happen. But it's done and over with, so whatever... freakkkkkk.
* You're not helping me either. You have nothing better to do then piss me off... Kay no I take that back. But so much of a friend you're being lately... Sigh*
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose