Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Take it in.
Tuesday, June 23 / 10:08:00 PM
Friends come and go. The good ones go, the better ones come, but only the best stay.
Word to that. Prove me wrong, try me. Please. Like honestly, I don't know what to believe now. I don't want to leave this "problem" or whatever you want to freaking call it, unsolved... But I didn't start it, so since you did, you can end it. Thanks. There should be no freaking need for me to be stressing, freaking out, and getting over emotional about this stupid situation. Honestly, I find myself quite stupid, SOMETIMES. LOL, makes me laugh though. Since, actually you're going to be the one suffering in the end. It's all good in the hood though. It was fun while it lasted? Unless it's not over yet, but whatever... I'll only give you what I think you deserve, nothing less and nothing more. For now, I'll suck it up. I'll keep on moving, just cause I can.
And to the ones who are actually here for me for this matter, thank you so much. I have been so overdramatic lately, and you guys kept my tears in my eyes, my head on my head, and my brain actually working. So, thanks.
OH MA GULAY, tomorrow is graduation. Shouts to Siena Graduates '09, bish! You did it, ah I wish I was there. But, ahem ahem ahem, I didn't go cause nvm : ) No worries. Anywho's I bet you all looked hella stunning and handsome, in your atire :) It hasn't sunk into me, nor hit me, that tomorrow is our day. Shet, I'll be standing infront of like a billion people saying this super long speechie. I'm so psyched... AHHH. I wanna get ready and sleep in my dress LMFAO. Gashhhhhhhh. I'm gonna be on the bus, and jumping around.. It'll most likely hit me then. Or when I'm saying my speech. LOL. "Oh man. I'm nervous. Don't mind my unexpected terrets-attacks" LOLOLOLLLL. I WANT THOSE FUCKING AWARDS. Here I come, valedictorian, outstanding, smarek, science, athlete, art, LOLL.. As if. I'll update tomorrow, EEEEEEKS! Wish me luck :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Take it in.
Tuesday, June 23 / 10:08:00 PM
Friends come and go. The good ones go, the better ones come, but only the best stay.
Word to that. Prove me wrong, try me. Please. Like honestly, I don't know what to believe now. I don't want to leave this "problem" or whatever you want to freaking call it, unsolved... But I didn't start it, so since you did, you can end it. Thanks. There should be no freaking need for me to be stressing, freaking out, and getting over emotional about this stupid situation. Honestly, I find myself quite stupid, SOMETIMES. LOL, makes me laugh though. Since, actually you're going to be the one suffering in the end. It's all good in the hood though. It was fun while it lasted? Unless it's not over yet, but whatever... I'll only give you what I think you deserve, nothing less and nothing more. For now, I'll suck it up. I'll keep on moving, just cause I can.
And to the ones who are actually here for me for this matter, thank you so much. I have been so overdramatic lately, and you guys kept my tears in my eyes, my head on my head, and my brain actually working. So, thanks.
OH MA GULAY, tomorrow is graduation. Shouts to Siena Graduates '09, bish! You did it, ah I wish I was there. But, ahem ahem ahem, I didn't go cause nvm : ) No worries. Anywho's I bet you all looked hella stunning and handsome, in your atire :) It hasn't sunk into me, nor hit me, that tomorrow is our day. Shet, I'll be standing infront of like a billion people saying this super long speechie. I'm so psyched... AHHH. I wanna get ready and sleep in my dress LMFAO. Gashhhhhhhh. I'm gonna be on the bus, and jumping around.. It'll most likely hit me then. Or when I'm saying my speech. LOL. "Oh man. I'm nervous. Don't mind my unexpected terrets-attacks" LOLOLOLLLL. I WANT THOSE FUCKING AWARDS. Here I come, valedictorian, outstanding, smarek, science, athlete, art, LOLL.. As if. I'll update tomorrow, EEEEEEKS! Wish me luck :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose