Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, June 8 / 8:09:00 AM

The past few days I've been wasting my time. On what? You? Again. Jeeze, I have alot to learn, but until then thanks. For everything you've done for me. Thanks for all the laughs, the smiles, the tears of joy. Thanks for the memories, that always make me happy when I look back on them. Thanks for the stuff you bought me. Thanks for being there when I needed to laugh. And also, thanks for the bittersweet bullshit. Thanks for the two years of friendship, or whatever you want to call it. Thanks for all the lies you seemed to tell. Thanks for all those jokes, and teases. Thanks for every little damn detail you've ever embed into my life. I'm not going to regret anything, because if I were to have the chance to change anything that's happened, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be who I am today, without anything you've done to me good or bad. You made me strong. You pushed me to my max, now I know my limits. Thanks to you, I can actually see who's real and who isn't. And I see what matters and what doesn't. I do notice every single thing I do wrong, so I don't need you to point them out, and name them to me. Now, I've realized that I can live my life normally without you by my side. Thanks man, you've done a hell lot for me :)