Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, June 24 / 11:31:00 PM

OH MY GULAYS. Today was graduation, and it was the fucking bomb! Sorry, I just needed to swear there. LOL, kay so I have to admit, I wasn't that excited or whatever AT FIRST, but when we got there and started dancing at the banquet hall, time of my life happened. LOL. The food was so freaking good! We started with caesar salad, then pasta, then chicken, vegetables and potatoes, and to finish off our meals, with CHEESECAKE♥ YUM! We danced for about like two hours i guess? It was so freaking live. I love dancing with Eileen, that girl is my party! Hahah. We never left the floor :) The dj was pretty awesome. Plus, he played "Hot&Cold" And he blocked out the.. like a "bitch" you should know.. And everyone said bitch, and all the teachers were like :| LOLLLLLL. Slow dancing, there was ALOT actually now that I remember... I got to dance with, Sean, Stephan, Kimani, Steven, Dylan, Matthew Rocca, Alex. Damnnn, haha. But the good songs played like All My Life, aah.. Plus, FRIENDS FOREVER played, and people started crying. Jizz, we have like two more days left so leave the tears for another day :(

As for the award ceremony, it was amazing. Well, first we had the mass. People were nervous when reading *cough Felicia. Ahahah. Pretty funny still. After that yeah, was the ceremony. I had to do my speech after the distribution of the diplomas was over.. I was kind of nervous WALKING up there, but when I got there.. I guess, all the nerves went away. I can actually say that I'm proud of how I presented it :) Very funny kinda ish. I tried keeping it on a serious note though, but also with a sense of humor, true :) I wish I could do i tall again, because in like.. 24 minutes, grad day will be over.. :( TEAR.

Anywhos, I'm getting a bit off topic. To make this update a bit shorter then I would like, I won six awards!!! Yeah triiiiiick.
- valedictorian
- academic excellence
- science
- math
- geo/history
- art
And wow, I was surprised.. I wanted the writing and outstanding award, but it's alright! Other people deserve it. I'm proud of myself, gash. I can't even believe it still. LOL. Afterwards, I gave wifey her gift. FINALLY, I can get that off my chest. I've been trying to hide it and all, and it payed off :) She totally screamed when I gave it to her, and suffocated me with her bear hug ♥. Jeese. Afterwards, familia and I went to Tremndous. And guess who I saw? Or.. who saw me? LOL. JAMES CRUZ BITCH!♥ famo! Long times ehhhh. Pretty funny, giving each other looks. :) Chill soontimes, still. My tita gave me money, and so did my cousin, so now I have.. 130$ in total.. +my parents 300$, woah ballinnnn'. But I honestly don't know what I want. I want another bag >< .. I'll grab one from H&M. And I want lots of new tops. FUCK I wanna go all out and shit. I need new clothes, and I'm being totally honest with you. LOL, whatever. I think I honestly deserve it. Six awards? Come on, even i was surprised LOL! What a night. I loved everything about it.