Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, June 8 / 9:28:00 PM
New layout. YELLOW FOR THE WORLD :) It's quite jolly to me. Haha. Monday's are always quite the bomb schedule day of the week. And, today was quite a good day for me! :) Thanks goshners, it's been a while since I've had one ;) This morning, woke up half an hour earlier than my alarm was set for, thanks to mommydukes who called me. So got ready and all, didn't really look that great today, but it's okay I was lazy shhh. This morning, was presentation day for our last project of the year. I was shitting in my pants, watching everyone do not as well as I thought they'd do, thinking I'd end up like that. LOL, we were the last to present of todays period, and I think John and I did very well :) I didn't forget that many lines, and as John taught me, I improvised quite well ;) Ouwee, ye ye I'm proud of myself! Now I'm less nervous to say my valedictorian speech, which I need to work on still, but that's not my point LOL. Also, I was the only one to get perfect on my french test today, which really got me happy. I actually studied real hard for a freaking vocab test LOL. And it payed off. Quite weird, cause I knew I just had to study real hard for that.. :) After school, I went home, and worked out since track practice was cancelled. Then mommy came home and told me she had a doctors appointment so I came with her, around 5:30. Then after, we went to Erin Mills to pick up wifey's gift. And we went grocery shopping, dropped of my dress to the drycleaner's, and came home. Ate bbq, yummmmmmmm* and sushi :) Although, we didn't get my favourite :( Regreting choosing the Cali Roll over the Crabmeat whatever ish. LOL. But today, was a great day :) Now I'm freaking shooked for the track&field meet tomorrow. I'm gonna be crushed by these item chicks. FML. Bye :) xo, dmps.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, June 8 / 9:28:00 PM
New layout. YELLOW FOR THE WORLD :) It's quite jolly to me. Haha. Monday's are always quite the bomb schedule day of the week. And, today was quite a good day for me! :) Thanks goshners, it's been a while since I've had one ;) This morning, woke up half an hour earlier than my alarm was set for, thanks to mommydukes who called me. So got ready and all, didn't really look that great today, but it's okay I was lazy shhh. This morning, was presentation day for our last project of the year. I was shitting in my pants, watching everyone do not as well as I thought they'd do, thinking I'd end up like that. LOL, we were the last to present of todays period, and I think John and I did very well :) I didn't forget that many lines, and as John taught me, I improvised quite well ;) Ouwee, ye ye I'm proud of myself! Now I'm less nervous to say my valedictorian speech, which I need to work on still, but that's not my point LOL. Also, I was the only one to get perfect on my french test today, which really got me happy. I actually studied real hard for a freaking vocab test LOL. And it payed off. Quite weird, cause I knew I just had to study real hard for that.. :) After school, I went home, and worked out since track practice was cancelled. Then mommy came home and told me she had a doctors appointment so I came with her, around 5:30. Then after, we went to Erin Mills to pick up wifey's gift. And we went grocery shopping, dropped of my dress to the drycleaner's, and came home. Ate bbq, yummmmmmmm* and sushi :) Although, we didn't get my favourite :( Regreting choosing the Cali Roll over the Crabmeat whatever ish. LOL. But today, was a great day :) Now I'm freaking shooked for the track&field meet tomorrow. I'm gonna be crushed by these item chicks. FML. Bye :) xo, dmps.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose