Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, June 30 / 9:27:00 PM

MONDAY JUNE 29 2009 - 3RD DAY OF SUMMER !
Kay, I have some memory loss or something 'cause I totally forgot what I did... *OH YEAH. Kay, so this day was pretty well spent, wooh! I woke up, thanks to my mother LOL, and told me to get up since it was like 11 AM, but realistically it was like 930. I asked her if she could buy me some bus tickets, or a monthly pass since I'll be needing some of those. So she was like yeah, get ready and all. So I showered real quick, and after my shower I was rushing to get ready, and I got a paper cut right below my lip which was bleeding like hell. Woo, perfect starting to my day LOL. It was so noticable, in my eyes which caused me to overexagerate. So, that went well. I tried covering it with some make up but anywho's, continuing on... My mom and I went to Westdale to buy my bus tickets, and go to the bank. We got back home, and my Tita and Melissa came over. We were all having mall dates? LOL. Tita and my mom, and Mel and I. Bestfriends, much? Cool cool. Random fact but, my mom and tita used to look like twins, it was scary. I shall post a pic later? If I don't get lazy, but anyways off topic again, Melissa and I ate at home, and bussed to square. We bought our movie tickets to watch "My Sisters Keeper" and bought some snacks from Dollarama. We watched the movie, cried like baby's. IT WAS SO GOOD. It was so effing sad in like every part, damnit. I thought I was gonna sob. After the movie, we went to eat. I had ny fries :) YUM. Haven't had those in FOREVER, and it was real nice and hot and crispay, Mmm. Afterwards we just walked around, didn't have that much money so blah. We got tired so my mom picked us up. Mel slepped over, stayed up until like 2, soft still but after a long day, a nice good sleep was perfect ahah. I was texting all day, and luckily my battery didn't die :) Day well spent!


TUESDAY JUNE 30 2009 - DAY NUMERO 4 !
Today was an alright day. It wasn't the best, yet we had stuff to do! We woke up around 10 30ish, which was pretty early considering how tired we felt the day before, but s'all good. We ate breakfast, loafted in my computer room for a good three hours LOL, turbo-jammed, and then loafted some more. My mom came home and suggested we'd go bowling. So, we did :) It was pretty fun, in the beginning ungtil these two freaking old ladies ruined half our fun. Shit, I felt like cussing at them at the top of y lungs. Well just one of them. She was telling us to not bowl while they were up. Like who the hell are you to tell us that? Honestly, they weren't the only ones playing, obviously. And they didn't own the place, obviously. And they had no right to tell us what to do. Maybe they could have asked us, but to tell us to step back while they're up? Sorry, I'm not God LOLLL. But honestly, that totally pissed me off. They were lucky they're old -____-'' Then the freak goes and tells this other lady sitting on MY side of the table, that we're not playing right, just cause we go at the same time as they do. Like, maybe you're the one going at the same time as us -.- Jeeeeeze. Then the lady goes "Yeah I know, blah blah blah they were even commenting on how good you guys are blah blah blah" I'm like woah, eaves dropper much? LOL. But whatever, don't underestimate us just cause we're kids. That was fucking rude. Anyways, I won all three games of bowling LOL! I'm so good :) I lieeeed,but yeah I did <:) Afterwards, we went to pho mi asia.. We walked there, to burn off some calories LOL. We're so dumb.. We got good viet foods, yummm. Then after, we went to DQ and got icecream! So freaking good. Also cheap, 2 for 4$ Mmmmm. Then then then, we went to check out the stitches outlet, but we both didn't have any money LOL. Well I had 5$ but, didn't feel like spending anything on it, plus nothing really I liked. We got out of the store, and it started to POUR, literally like.. POUR. We got so soaked, so I was like, hurry lets run to Canadian Tire. Then we dried off there, got my dad to pick us up, yada yada yada, loafted and here I am. :) Today was alright. Dancing in the pouring rain was a first, and the bomb :) Highlight of my day for sure! I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow. Like frig, but I've been going out like everyday so, I'll stay home :) Maybe... Fuck this stupid rain, it's summer bitchhhhh :(