Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
LEMME SEE YA' BOOTY !
Wednesday, June 10 / 10:11:00 PM
Damn that songs live :) Hahah. Today was pretty live, I can't even lie. Although, the day didn't start off how I wanted it to? I didn't feel "in the mood" today, for no explicit reasoning behind it. But oh wells. School was boring, we had our end of the year mass at 10AM, it was LONG. But s'all good :) Felt happy to be in church. After, we just loafted and all. At lunch, wifey took me to the pizza store, yummy. Chilling like villaains. (; Lalalalal.. After school, went home. I was expecting to reach South Common to go swimming but nope, not until next week. My mom was bugging me to go swimming, but Trisha & Tellie weren't aloud so whatever. Wifey and Fergs came to pick me up. I fed them strawberries and cookies, LOL. Then we headed to the park. Attempting to record videos, didn't work that out too well. It's okay, live times! We played rock band and such. Steven bought me a ring pop LOL. Which broke in my mouth :( *tear. Came home, watched some tv, and hurrr i be. Anyways I have to shower like now, so like bye. :)
* i'm feeeeln' you.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
LEMME SEE YA' BOOTY !
Wednesday, June 10 / 10:11:00 PM
Damn that songs live :) Hahah. Today was pretty live, I can't even lie. Although, the day didn't start off how I wanted it to? I didn't feel "in the mood" today, for no explicit reasoning behind it. But oh wells. School was boring, we had our end of the year mass at 10AM, it was LONG. But s'all good :) Felt happy to be in church. After, we just loafted and all. At lunch, wifey took me to the pizza store, yummy. Chilling like villaains. (; Lalalalal.. After school, went home. I was expecting to reach South Common to go swimming but nope, not until next week. My mom was bugging me to go swimming, but Trisha & Tellie weren't aloud so whatever. Wifey and Fergs came to pick me up. I fed them strawberries and cookies, LOL. Then we headed to the park. Attempting to record videos, didn't work that out too well. It's okay, live times! We played rock band and such. Steven bought me a ring pop LOL. Which broke in my mouth :( *tear. Came home, watched some tv, and hurrr i be. Anyways I have to shower like now, so like bye. :)
* i'm feeeeln' you.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose