Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, June 15 / 9:33:00 PM

It's been two days since I updated. Woah, what a record LOL. Weekend was bomb, can't even lie :) Saturday.. Stephan's party was really fun. Just chilled around with everyone, watched My Bloody Valentine* scary and nasty shet, right there. Reached Queenston, ran ball, sat down, loafted some more, just fun ass times spent with everyone<3>

Another Sunday spent with my daddyoh ♥. We went to church, then he took me out to eat at Pho Mi Asia. LOL, as the usual.. My besterbum knows my Sunday schedule! LOL. Oh man. Then my daddy bought me a guitar :) It's some next shet, just to learn.. true? Once I get better I'll get a new, better one (y). LOL. But for now, I'll just use this.

Today was pretty chill as well. Went out for lunch with people. We just chilled under the shade... Watching the clouds. Mocking the fat kids at the pool LMFAO we're so freaking nice... We had three free periods today. And shhhit, we had our math test.. And I think I got like a 70 something -.- YO FUCK THAT. Gr, that just ruined my day. Also, our stupid principal came in and talked to our class about our grad priviliges -.- like, uh no stfu. Iwas like spazzing, telling everyone to stfu LOL. It was pretty jokes AHAH. Whatever, can't wait to graduate. How many more days? I'm too excited to count!...

Updating my blogs now a days becomes really boring to me LOL. So you'll probably see more of me when I need to rant or vent out shit. So yeah :)