Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
IM FUCKING COUNTING THE DAYS.
Thursday, June 18 / 7:31:00 PM
^ Sorry, I found the need to swear for once LOL. SHET SON, graduation... I finished editing my wonderful valedictorian speech. I really like it, now that I take the time to read over it a billion times. :) I'm really happy today. I don't know why? I guess today was a pretty chill day, based on my mood and no work and no stress and nothing :) We had dance practice before, and after school, and our dances are coming together quite smoothly. We still need like three more days of practice, which we might not be able to work out, plus the song mixed and all that, plus our outfits, but urghk we'll get it done. School was just chill all day long. Playing spoons, and speed, taking pictures *getting camera taken away LOL, and movie. Shall we dance, and and and, I don't know the title of the other one? LOL. I was hoping that there would be food, since she apparently promised us some yesterday, but I guess not -_-.. Whatever, coo beans today! Uhm uhm uhm, so yeah dance practice after school. It was so live, even though we didn't do much productive work.. but I WAS SO HYPER. That was life man. Shiiiit, I'm gonna miss those times, tear tear. It's alright :)
I'm losing this feeling I got for you. It just seems like you don't even recognize me. It's fine though... Nothing was going to happen anyways, but I just thought that... Maybe you were kind of different? You may be, but maybe not for me. I don't know, but it just seems like, you don't feel the same at all. It hurts, but that's something I need to deal with now I guess... Make a move, or I'll let go quickly, even if it may kill like a bitch.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
IM FUCKING COUNTING THE DAYS.
Thursday, June 18 / 7:31:00 PM
^ Sorry, I found the need to swear for once LOL. SHET SON, graduation... I finished editing my wonderful valedictorian speech. I really like it, now that I take the time to read over it a billion times. :) I'm really happy today. I don't know why? I guess today was a pretty chill day, based on my mood and no work and no stress and nothing :) We had dance practice before, and after school, and our dances are coming together quite smoothly. We still need like three more days of practice, which we might not be able to work out, plus the song mixed and all that, plus our outfits, but urghk we'll get it done. School was just chill all day long. Playing spoons, and speed, taking pictures *getting camera taken away LOL, and movie. Shall we dance, and and and, I don't know the title of the other one? LOL. I was hoping that there would be food, since she apparently promised us some yesterday, but I guess not -_-.. Whatever, coo beans today! Uhm uhm uhm, so yeah dance practice after school. It was so live, even though we didn't do much productive work.. but I WAS SO HYPER. That was life man. Shiiiit, I'm gonna miss those times, tear tear. It's alright :)
I'm losing this feeling I got for you. It just seems like you don't even recognize me. It's fine though... Nothing was going to happen anyways, but I just thought that... Maybe you were kind of different? You may be, but maybe not for me. I don't know, but it just seems like, you don't feel the same at all. It hurts, but that's something I need to deal with now I guess... Make a move, or I'll let go quickly, even if it may kill like a bitch.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose