Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
i don't know where to start- but i know i want this feeling to end*
Saturday, June 13 / 9:25:00 AM

Thank goodness it's Saturday today! Damn, this week has been pretty live I can't lie, but sigh* Graduation is something that won't leave my mind. Even for a freaking second LOL. Today's Stephan's jamarama, which has got me hyped I can't lie. It's gonna be live with like everyone there and all. But it's going to be one of our last get-together's. TEAR.

Yesterday had all my worries put aside for a while. I didn't feel too well in the morning, just hearing my wifey sing a song made me want to cry. LOL, but it's alright. It's fine. School was good. We had two supplys, which made our day a little bit less stressful, also take in how it was friday :) We had many free periods, went outside for French. We were all like "what the freak, we have a listening test?" And she was like no, lets go outside :) weeee. We practiced music once again, we're improving which is well (Y)

After school, Kimberly and I were supposed to reach Westdale to get her dress haltered, and then Stitches to purchase Stephan's gift for today, but I guess not. We had some real talks, with others, and woah. The truth really came out :| I didn't even want to be there, like holy crap. There's actually MSN for this stuff -.- Or other days, which aren't FRIDAYS, to talk it out. And other people who should've been there, true? But whatever, it wasn't my fault so whatever, I'll shut up :) After an hour and a half, we decided to chill outside -.- They freaking guilt tripped me to the max... So whatever, we bought Jolt and Chupachups :) Oh yeah we're cool. I wanted to get hyper, but that didn't work too well. So we met up with a bunch of people, and headed to the park after like enough hours of loafting by the stores. We were so kiddy, well I know I was ahaha. And it felt pretty good to just laugh at nothing. We had grassfights, lmfao! Ate pizza. Played in the sand. Oh man, that was loooive!

Ah, once again our sleepover was re-scheduled -.- OH MY. Lol, whateverr I don't have money anyways -.- Cherish the funeral though... Erks, I don't know how that sound? :\

My condolenses go out to the Janda family. ♥ You're in our prayers*