Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
FREAK.
Wednesday, June 3 / 9:37:00 PM

Jeeze. where's the freaking stop button to life? I swear, right now would be the perfect time to have summer starting. To become care-free once again, no? I find myself so freaking moody all the time now, especially at school and what not. It's funny how my parents seem to make me feel so happy, and make me laugh constantly. Rather then some of my everyday friends. Shhhheesh. So, I kinda find it extremely hilarious, how you kind of expect me not to be mad at you? It's funny how you obsess over me too. It's kinda weird, don't you think? Like dude, you hardly know me and all. You're so kiddy. AHBURLJGRHBOUHU! What the fffreak. Reality check, the world does not revolve around you. You took advantage of me. I thought you were pretty chill, because of your personality and all, but you just totally changed that perspective, and that reputation you had towards me. Like, don't ever think the things you want are the things you're going to get. Get that into your brain. You regret what you did, uh yeah you better. Your brain is actually working, eh? Grrrrrrrrr, go to hell. Kay, that's a bit over the top, I take that back. Go suck on a lemon you cuuuunt!