Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
find my way .
Tuesday, June 2 / 7:44:00 PM
TUESDAYS, are not my days? I miss friday. LOL, please come. I wanna go out with some friends right now, but blah. Well, today was such a cranky day for me. Stupid imbeciles in my class just ruin everything for any regular person. Jee, I'd rather stay home. But I can't wait till graduation. So freaking excited, it's not even funny. Mmmmmmmm. I can just taste that joy :) School was boring, and as I said cranky. Well Johna nd I started on our painting, and it looks really good : ) We're bomb amateurs LOL nerds. "You're so smart" *snorts. LMFAOLMFAO. Gym was fun, playing ball with everyone again. I swear, everyone got hit in the head with the ball today LOL. I thought my mom was going to pick me up cause I had a "DOCTORS APPOINTMENT" LOLS. But she picked me up like five minutes before the bell, so I got to skip practice, WOOT. But joy, I have one tomorrow =.=.. So mommydearest and I went to sherway to exchange the stuff she bought the other day. Instead I picked up two tube tops whcih are really cute, and a tshirt which I like very much so :) I'm in need of jeans, and two more cardigans. So, this weekend maybe I'll grab a little sumsum :) After sherway, mom and I went to Erin Mills, the deadest mall alive :) haah, but costablanca is love. We payed for wifey's gift, which is bombobmobmombobob. She's gonna love it just as much as I do, or even more :) Came home and worked out. SHIT, that was haaaard things. LOL. Oh man Alex, you have stamina. Then I ate chicken nuggets and bread, I'm cool. There was no rice : ( LOL. So now I'm stressing since I have to memorize my speech, finish up my LA project, study for french, and make my presentation for music. OH EM JAAAAAY, life sucks balls. Like wdf? 18 school days, and it feels like the first week. GRAD COME NOW.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
find my way .
Tuesday, June 2 / 7:44:00 PM
TUESDAYS, are not my days? I miss friday. LOL, please come. I wanna go out with some friends right now, but blah. Well, today was such a cranky day for me. Stupid imbeciles in my class just ruin everything for any regular person. Jee, I'd rather stay home. But I can't wait till graduation. So freaking excited, it's not even funny. Mmmmmmmm. I can just taste that joy :) School was boring, and as I said cranky. Well Johna nd I started on our painting, and it looks really good : ) We're bomb amateurs LOL nerds. "You're so smart" *snorts. LMFAOLMFAO. Gym was fun, playing ball with everyone again. I swear, everyone got hit in the head with the ball today LOL. I thought my mom was going to pick me up cause I had a "DOCTORS APPOINTMENT" LOLS. But she picked me up like five minutes before the bell, so I got to skip practice, WOOT. But joy, I have one tomorrow =.=.. So mommydearest and I went to sherway to exchange the stuff she bought the other day. Instead I picked up two tube tops whcih are really cute, and a tshirt which I like very much so :) I'm in need of jeans, and two more cardigans. So, this weekend maybe I'll grab a little sumsum :) After sherway, mom and I went to Erin Mills, the deadest mall alive :) haah, but costablanca is love. We payed for wifey's gift, which is bombobmobmombobob. She's gonna love it just as much as I do, or even more :) Came home and worked out. SHIT, that was haaaard things. LOL. Oh man Alex, you have stamina. Then I ate chicken nuggets and bread, I'm cool. There was no rice : ( LOL. So now I'm stressing since I have to memorize my speech, finish up my LA project, study for french, and make my presentation for music. OH EM JAAAAAY, life sucks balls. Like wdf? 18 school days, and it feels like the first week. GRAD COME NOW.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose