Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
father father father help us. we need some guidance from above;
Friday, June 5 / 10:20:00 PM

It's been two days, since i've last blogged. LOL, quite a record for me. But, there's not that many new things in my life, yet the ones that are, seem to be quite big of a change for me.

1)
I can't believe you just.. totally.. do what you do now a days. Just ditch your "true friends" for the new, and make time for them and not for me. Gee, I'm not even being selfish or anything, but you're being a bit too like fucking over the topppppppppppppp! It bugs me to the extent where I just want to stay away from you, for the longest time. And wait until you actually come back. Or IF YOU ACTUALLY WOULD. Like honestly, you can't even wait for me while I have something important to do, something you knew about, something that was scheduled. And the only reason that kept you waiting was because of them?! That just threw my mood away. Annd then you didn't even wanna end up coming with me?! Meanwhile we planned it and shit!? You wanted them to come? What? Why can't you just tell me, "It's boring," or... "I really just don't want to go." That's what throws my game off. But then when the times come when we're together, it's all different. You make me feel like I actually do matter. I don't want to try to fit in with them and you. Because, although they are my friends, they're just not the type of people I'd spend my day with. They're not like you, at all. But whatever, I'm confused. End of story.

2)
I still can't believe what's happened between us. How well I thought we'd make it through together. You were so great, but for the wrong reasons. And that's something I seem to always question. Are all guys jerky? Are all guys, just so... shallow? Like, really... so many people, typically girls, are always left with their hearts on the floor. And having our own male friends talking smack about girls, some next shit. We never seem to mind, or hardly mind, when our friends talk about it, but when it clearly happens to us, it actually starts to sink in and bother the living hell out of our mindd! All guys seem to do is talk about their sexy bodies. Have you ever glanced at their face? Or ever took the chance to get to know the girl. Or, just grabbing some girl to have that title of being "taken." It's like, you say you love her, but then you actually do. It's like, you used her, yet you fell for her. You fell for your own game of love. Like, where are all these real boys at? There must be many out there, but why are they hiding.

Kay so I'm done venting or whatever. Today was pretty chill, went to square with Kim. Saw Christopher Jad and Jayar at the arcade so we chilled. They kept teasing me and shiiiit LOL so rude. I bought nothing LOL, aw damn. But tomorrow hopefully we'll get to go somewhere again :) I want to buy something like a cardigan. Hmmmm, life sucks LOLS. OH NO, I have to get that plaid shirt :) I'll probably get the one from UB. :) There we go. I had track practice and man was it a killer. My foot hurts so bad, something feels disocated and I felt like crying LOL. BUT DROOOOOOOOOOL, Mr. Tirilis, is so faking hot. It's not funnnnnnny! Mmmm, that just made me feel so much better ;) Track meet's on Tuesday, and man I'm pumped yet nervous to the mox. Like, I don't know what to expectt. I hope it won't rain, and I hope it won't be windy like the previous year. Wish me luuuuck.

Shoutout to Kimberly Torrijas & Rochelle Montes. Congratulations girrrrls! Sienna Valedictorians♥