Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, June 11 / 10:06:00 PM
Bonjour bloggers. There's 11 more school days until I graduate, which gives keeps me mix-emotioned? LOL jeease, I'm so excited. But I'm sad to freaking leave, and go to highschool but at the same time.. Yeah, I'm excited. LOL. I'm gonna cry my freaking eyes out to leave my friends, having to let go of their hands, and walk alone into a whole new world. But whatever, I gotta keep my mind off the negative, and focus on the rest :) Today was pretty bomb again. Pretty happy that my weeks ending off on the positive side, and I still have alot to look forward to :) Today, really opened my eyes. WIDE. LOL. English period, Ms. Pacheco just handed back alot of our work, and I can really say now that I've worked my but off. I hope my average goes up at least 3%... but that's alot to ask for. Then science period, we got our HS Time Tables... And I hate to say that my first sem is already hated, yet is quite easy according to my teacher. GEO&SCIENCE? URGH. And I have gym first thing in the morning, which means MY HAIR IS GOING TO BE A MESS FOR 5 MONTHS. Whatever, maybe I'll be bringing my straightener with me LOL, loser. But now I'm kind of scared for highschool - just the work load I mean. Like, exams OMG. I think i'd die, since I have a stupid science&geo exam first sem, and then four other exams in second? DAMN. I'll survive. Hopefully. After school, wifey came over. We practiced singing for the graduation ceremony. And we were planning to go swimming, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the pool closed. Kimani and Andres were so excited to see us in our bikinis, no? LOL omg. Ahah, we ended up going to Andres' house. We watched part of "He's just not that into you." I think that's what it was called. I basically stayed on the computer the whole time and talked to Steven. While them three did their own thing ;) LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. No comment, sh. Then came home and Kim stayed for dinner. We had pizza and crispy pata which was yum. LOL we talked with my mom for like a whole hour, which made my day. I realize how close I'm getting with her and it always seems to bring a smile to my face, which is unexplainable. :) I'll do whatever it takes to keep our relationship strong, now I realize the importance. Anyways, back on track LOL we dropped Kim home. And I've planned out my weekend. Tomorrow I'll be missioning to westdale and hopefully stitches to pick up stephan a gift, after school. Saturday will be Stephan's jam, and sleepover at Angels @ 7. Sunday will hopefully be a mall day? And I have no fucken money. That's so sad. Depressing, but whatever, I'll enjoy it :) Window shopping, true? :) Ahh, I'm tired now. So exhausted, I'll get going. Bye bloggers. *Long post LOL.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, June 11 / 10:06:00 PM
Bonjour bloggers. There's 11 more school days until I graduate, which gives keeps me mix-emotioned? LOL jeease, I'm so excited. But I'm sad to freaking leave, and go to highschool but at the same time.. Yeah, I'm excited. LOL. I'm gonna cry my freaking eyes out to leave my friends, having to let go of their hands, and walk alone into a whole new world. But whatever, I gotta keep my mind off the negative, and focus on the rest :) Today was pretty bomb again. Pretty happy that my weeks ending off on the positive side, and I still have alot to look forward to :) Today, really opened my eyes. WIDE. LOL. English period, Ms. Pacheco just handed back alot of our work, and I can really say now that I've worked my but off. I hope my average goes up at least 3%... but that's alot to ask for. Then science period, we got our HS Time Tables... And I hate to say that my first sem is already hated, yet is quite easy according to my teacher. GEO&SCIENCE? URGH. And I have gym first thing in the morning, which means MY HAIR IS GOING TO BE A MESS FOR 5 MONTHS. Whatever, maybe I'll be bringing my straightener with me LOL, loser. But now I'm kind of scared for highschool - just the work load I mean. Like, exams OMG. I think i'd die, since I have a stupid science&geo exam first sem, and then four other exams in second? DAMN. I'll survive. Hopefully. After school, wifey came over. We practiced singing for the graduation ceremony. And we were planning to go swimming, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the pool closed. Kimani and Andres were so excited to see us in our bikinis, no? LOL omg. Ahah, we ended up going to Andres' house. We watched part of "He's just not that into you." I think that's what it was called. I basically stayed on the computer the whole time and talked to Steven. While them three did their own thing ;) LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. No comment, sh. Then came home and Kim stayed for dinner. We had pizza and crispy pata which was yum. LOL we talked with my mom for like a whole hour, which made my day. I realize how close I'm getting with her and it always seems to bring a smile to my face, which is unexplainable. :) I'll do whatever it takes to keep our relationship strong, now I realize the importance. Anyways, back on track LOL we dropped Kim home. And I've planned out my weekend. Tomorrow I'll be missioning to westdale and hopefully stitches to pick up stephan a gift, after school. Saturday will be Stephan's jam, and sleepover at Angels @ 7. Sunday will hopefully be a mall day? And I have no fucken money. That's so sad. Depressing, but whatever, I'll enjoy it :) Window shopping, true? :) Ahh, I'm tired now. So exhausted, I'll get going. Bye bloggers. *Long post LOL.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose