Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Sunday, June 28 / 11:29:00 PM

bonjour blogger'loves, or shall i say stalkers? :) hah! Summer just began two days ago, 48 hours or so, and it has been the best so far LOL, i'm so gay i swear. Whatever, so i guess i have to update you on the past two days plus our last day of school.

FRIDAY JUNE 26 2009: LAST DAY OF ELEMENTARY!
Bye bye ST.GERARD

SATURDAY JUNE 27 2009 - FIRST DAY OF SUMMER '09!
WONDERLAND FOR THE WORLD! :) Featuring, Stephan, Eileen, Elaine, Christian, Nicky and of course myself :) I was soooooooooo freaked out when I couldn't find my seasons pass the night before. I was going to cry, literally. Luckily I found it! This day was so fun, so many laughs and so much to remember! All six of us, sqweeeshed into Stephan's teenyweeny car, LOL that hurt. But it was worth saving 7.50$ true? We got to lands around, 10ish you could say. We were walking in, and we wanted to bunjee jump - XTREME SKYFLYER, it was 10$ per person. We decided to just wait a while, and do it later on in the day, and so we did. We went on a coupld of rides, considering the longest line ups ever! First ride was, TOP GUN♥/FLIGHT DECK, my favourite ride! It was so much scary-er that time i went, oh man. Hahah, i swear i screamed the loudest! After that eileen, stephan, and i went to grab a bite to eat. Frig 7.04$ + TAX for a freakn hot dog, ALONE. the fuck?! Whatever, it was good ahah. After that, we met up with the rest of them kiddies, and went on the bat! LONGEST LINE UP, but scariest shit everrrrrrrr! I swear, the first drop was like a piss in the pants for me. I screamed so loud, yet that ride was the funnest! I felt like such a daredevil coming off of it ahahah. After we went on dropzone, and it was nothing. Honestly, the one in the ex is WAY BETTER x 27048761084671480. Elaine and i went to "charicatures" and got a black and white cartoon of our faces. It's pretty funny, yet cool! And we paid like what? 23 -.- that's so expensive. Next time, eileen and i are getting matching hats ;) We went on some other rides including Minebusters, Wildbeast LOL SO FUNNY, BEHEMOTH♥ fucking scary but livessssst still, uhm yeah i think that was all? We bussed home at 8:15, almost missed the bus thanks to the slow fatasses we had along with us cough christian eileen stephan, LOLLLLL, and we had to sit on the floor like hobos. Stephan kept leaning on me hurting me, which made my toe that felt dislocated, really hurt. We got home around 10ish, and my parents were at this party which i flopped on for these wonderful friends LOL, annnd so we all chilled at the twins' and, had bbq. It was so goood. I met Antonio, and he's too freaking funny aaah! LOL. I got home around 11 something? or was it 12? Good day, funnasstimes. OH YEAH, forgot to mention; we all got like these matching cat's eye bracelets. * NONE OF US CAN TAKE THEM OFF :) Promises kept! And also, we saw some frog on the floor and we were trying to pick it up with sticks LOLOLOLOL, it was like dying LMFAO but we were pissing! OH MAN♥ aahahah.

SUNDAY JUNE 28 2009 - DAY 2 SUMMER '09
Today we had Ateh Neng's bridal shower/bachlorette party - PRETTY IN PINK. I woke up at 9 to get ready, and I love love love my dress from COSTABLANCA :) I got it on sale as well, so wee bonus for me. Or for my mom, either way I lahhhhhb it. The party was pretty! Everyone in pink, we looked ravishing. We had games, and I won the centerpiece which was like these roses in a basket, pretty as well. When Ateh Neng said her thanks to people, everyone started crying. She looked so pretty today, and it was clearly her day to shine. Uhm, what else? We came home, and I got to see all of my babylalas :) AAH. I missed them! They're growing up and they're soooo big now! Ahaha. We went to the park and all. I felt like a kid again heheh. Afterwards, around 8ish, we went to get ready. We were supposed to watch TRANSFORMERS2, but it was sold out, so Tita was gonna drop me off at my house and we all went inside and I asked my dad to take us to eat at PHO, and so we did :) And it was pretty good, especially since we were all pretty hungry hahaha. Thanks daddyoh. And afterwards, we came home and here I am now. :)

This was a hella long update. I'm gonna update on everyday of the summer! And put pictures up too, but my battery is dead so sorry LOL. I'ma charge it and add the pictures tomorrow :) Whoever read all of this, has no life, clearly. :) <3>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTFRIEND I FREAKING LOVE YOU OFFFFFFFFF. JOHN BRYON RELATOR NOLASCO! thirteen? Damn you're young hahaha. I lie i lie, you're as old as me :( Chills soon, I gotta give you your birthday present! I need to find it, I lost it somewhere in the house LOL .

oh yeah, and one more thing i gotta vent out a bit -

- HONESTLY, wow. I don't get you sometimes, or half the time now. I mean, half of you I guess I think I know inside and out, and the other side of you... Or whatever, I hate to hear, see, talk to, cry to.. I just hate. You're so obsessed, and... so, indescribable. I mean come on! What the fuck?! Get over it already. You do look stupid, and I'm sorry but grow the fuck up! Like it's so funny now. It's funny, cause it aint funny. It's so old, it's so yesterday. Jeeze, louise. I'd honestly feel so ashamed. I mean, wow. Using people? Well I know where you come from when you tell me all this shit, and all... No lie, I believe what you say about him buuuuut, that whole other bs/mind games/freaky shit, is just compolsive lies.

> ALL YOU DO IS LIE COMPLOSIVLY,
AND YOU'RE STILL ASKING FOR MY DEEPEST HONESTY ?

get real girl, recognize your stupidity. reality will kick in, and i literally can't wait.