Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
baaaaby take it in,
Monday, June 1 / 7:10:00 PM



DO WE LOOK ALIKE ? :)

Yesterday evening was pretty live :) My daddy and I went over to my tita's place. Ate some delishhhh, and Lennox and I went to play ball :) It was so fun, since I was like hyper as herrrk. I creemed your ass knooox btw :) Love you tons, broski.

Woah, first day of June. And pretty sucky weather LOL, how lovely, no? Hm, so today was an alright day. Woke up at 7 for dance practice @ Stephan's, meanwhile we left the house at like 8. S'all good, it was quite a fun time. Hah :) So, we were ALMOST late for class, good thing we made it, especially since we followed through with my smart idea in going through the front 8) Hahah. Mmm, school was the same, just boring and all. Can't faaking wait to graduate still! But that's fine, I'll have to enjoy the 16 school days before that comes :) We had our first relay practice of the season, which was really fun :) Not that much running which is good. But fml I have a stupid track practice tomorrow which unfortunately has alot of running which is duumb cause I'm in 100m. Can't wait till next week, I'm pretty hyped :)

After school wifeyboo came over, around like 5. Out of random, but we cool like that :) Made no videos this time LOLS, but it's okay :) Next time na lang.