Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
6219
Sunday, June 21 / 3:36:00 PM
LADIES, hear me out- Tell me what's wrong with the world mama? Sometimes you needa listen to yourself, not just the words of obama. The world's took a drastic turn, and I'd prefer to go back to the past, The time where relationships could actually last, Last longer than a hello and goodbye, last longer then forever, The relationship which both man and woman, had to treasure. Because now, ladies have NO respect, for others and especially for themself, Treating your own body, mind, and soul like another book on the shelf; Reality check- you may be hard to find, but easy to drop; Not only for his simple reason, "I got another chop". But maybe because you're just another item he can collect, and trade, He may be your everything, but soon you'll fade. Afterwards, you think your world has come to and end, So you gotta play a fake role and pretend? You don't gotta be so shallow and stupid, Because that ain't the game of Cupid.
ANYWAYS-
Happy Father's Day! Daddyoh, I love you! Thanks for everything, you don't even know how proud you make me feel. You've accomplished so much in your life, and you make me want to do the same. You've driven me to where I stand today, and have always guided me through everything I encounter. I may not be as open as I could be with you, but acknowledge the fact that I look up to you, not only as my father, but as a role model. Not only do you give me my allowance every other week (just kidding), you gave me my gift of knowledge. You taught me right from wrong, and although it takes me quite a long while to learn, point is that I do. You've given me chance after chance, and I can't thank you enough. Although you piss me off, every now and then, or even more... I still love you :) So, thanks. I'm your one and only babygirrrl, and always will be. Remember my first words. * ♥
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
6219
Sunday, June 21 / 3:36:00 PM
LADIES, hear me out- Tell me what's wrong with the world mama? Sometimes you needa listen to yourself, not just the words of obama. The world's took a drastic turn, and I'd prefer to go back to the past, The time where relationships could actually last, Last longer than a hello and goodbye, last longer then forever, The relationship which both man and woman, had to treasure. Because now, ladies have NO respect, for others and especially for themself, Treating your own body, mind, and soul like another book on the shelf; Reality check- you may be hard to find, but easy to drop; Not only for his simple reason, "I got another chop". But maybe because you're just another item he can collect, and trade, He may be your everything, but soon you'll fade. Afterwards, you think your world has come to and end, So you gotta play a fake role and pretend? You don't gotta be so shallow and stupid, Because that ain't the game of Cupid.
ANYWAYS-
Happy Father's Day! Daddyoh, I love you! Thanks for everything, you don't even know how proud you make me feel. You've accomplished so much in your life, and you make me want to do the same. You've driven me to where I stand today, and have always guided me through everything I encounter. I may not be as open as I could be with you, but acknowledge the fact that I look up to you, not only as my father, but as a role model. Not only do you give me my allowance every other week (just kidding), you gave me my gift of knowledge. You taught me right from wrong, and although it takes me quite a long while to learn, point is that I do. You've given me chance after chance, and I can't thank you enough. Although you piss me off, every now and then, or even more... I still love you :) So, thanks. I'm your one and only babygirrrl, and always will be. Remember my first words. * ♥
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose