Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, May 9 / 9:48:00 PM
Why hello there bloggers. I never know how to start my blogs.. Like should I really say hi? LOL. Anywho's... Today was pretty... Mm, mind boggling in a good way. So I woke up real early, just to get ready. I ended up not washing my hair this morning cause it'd be a waste since the weather was already ugly. So, I got changed and such and looked outside. It was windy, so I had to wear s a stupid sweater, meanwhile I was in the mood for shorts. Errh, that didn't work out too well haha. So waited like what? 2 DAMN HOURDS, for kuya to come -.- Ateh got cheesed, and I didn't know what to say like f'reals, I wanted to kick him in the face (: So i met kuya's parents haha. They're nice :) And they didn't even know how much it costs, and I was laughing. Like, kuya you're so rude. So we finally got to Wonderland, and there Behemoth was staring me down in the face LOL. I wanted to ride it sooooo bod. So we got our season passes, stupid douche charged us 10 bucks less, cha ching ;) ahaha. Kay that was gay. So, we went to line up for Top Gun :) LIVEST RIDE I LOVE IT. And right when we got off, it started to rain like a mother trucker. So the rain cheesed all of us off, cause it was the first ride and Ash & Kathleen didn't even get to ride it (n) LOLLL. I felt so bad for them LOLOL. So then everyone decided to go home except for Chris, Kathleen, Ash & I, so we went to loaft at the Cafe. It was sooooooooo yummy in there LOL. I saw some girl eating some potatos, oh man I was jealous. Then I started to sing to get it off my brain, and I was quite embaressing :) But it's okay. They love me. Ahaha. Besides, I wasn't the one putting on make up inpublic, at a table. LMFAO COUGH ASH. So then, it became " nice " again outside, and so we went on some rides. LOL SILVERSTREAK x 3 ! Oh my gosh. I was cryinnnnnng! Chris made me laugh so hard. " OH MY GOSSH ! " Lmfao, you're too much of a girl. Like are you sure your a male? ohhhhhh looord. Minebusters with bhess was so fun, Tell me why? LMAO That rides scary still but I loveeeeeed it. Same with Italian Job, holy moly. Kathleen loved that ride too hahaha. Soft, but fun no? :) So then, Kathleen and I went to square since Ash had to reach a jam and Chris went home with her. We browsed some shops, and that girl is so live :) Aw i love her. She's like, so nice and innocent, and quite a rolemodel :) PRETTY GIRL. I swear, she can be a model :) So bussed home, and was walking down Carillion Dr, and singing so loud.. And I see some dude looking at me, I'm like oh fuck. But thank god I had my hood on so maybe he didn't see my face LOL. But that was soooo embaressing. I'm like :\ ... Oops.. That wasn't me.. LOL. So got home, and chilled with my parents. Oh yeah I'M COOL. Lol aw, that's mean. ahah. Watched the dvd of my Ateh & Kuya's wedding. And I'm so proud of my Ateh- getting married, becoming a hygnist like she's always wanted to be, having two kids, buying a house. She's my idol. That's exactly what I want to do... She's so inspiring. Anywho's watching that made me smile. And has showed me that, When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry - give life a thousand reasons to smile. Brap, you don't know. That's what's real :)
oh buck. no you didn't. don't even set off my mood. wthhhhhhhhhhh is up with you. just shut it. don't even say anything. you're dumb, alright. and all you're stupid "ways", are dumb. like, if you want people to care about you... be yourself. don't be what you want to be, so that people will show how much they'd care if that was the real you. cause you know what, it's isn't the real you. trust, i'd know... like, i obviously care about you. but not when you're telling me all this waste shit. and don't even ask what's up with me, because there's nothing "up" with me, anything that's '' up " is with YOU. i hope one day i stop caring. and maybe drop you, because maybe you're not worht it. and maybe you realize that doing this shit, aint worth leaving our friendship behind. and if you don't realize it, then sorry. it aint my fault. and if this is revenge, or a way for you to forget about me, i hope it works. and i hope you're happy. cause so am i :) and to top it all off, it's funny how nice i am to you. i don't even say one word of anything but nice to you. when you ask me shit, i'm uber nice to you, telling you the truth, putting on this happy face just to please you, just to express what i'm feeling, and you'll be like thanks. or be happy, then the next day you're a total bitch. hi, uhm pms? they have pills for that. i'll go buy some and chuck them up your bum. i can pms on your ass too if you really want me to, you're kinda forcing it outta my system. and that's fine, cause maybe you deserve it. you can have it all to yourself. i'm perfectly fine with that! don't ever say shit you don't mean. cause you don't live up to your words anymore, hardly. especially when we talk online or whatevs, but in person you act like nothing ever was said. like someone else was talking to me all this time, and you decide to be the nice guy. it's fine, i'll give you what you're asking for. so i have nothing else to say about this topic lol, so i'll blog more once i got something else to say. hope you read this & realize what you're doing to me, and possibly others around you.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, May 9 / 9:48:00 PM
Why hello there bloggers. I never know how to start my blogs.. Like should I really say hi? LOL. Anywho's... Today was pretty... Mm, mind boggling in a good way. So I woke up real early, just to get ready. I ended up not washing my hair this morning cause it'd be a waste since the weather was already ugly. So, I got changed and such and looked outside. It was windy, so I had to wear s a stupid sweater, meanwhile I was in the mood for shorts. Errh, that didn't work out too well haha. So waited like what? 2 DAMN HOURDS, for kuya to come -.- Ateh got cheesed, and I didn't know what to say like f'reals, I wanted to kick him in the face (: So i met kuya's parents haha. They're nice :) And they didn't even know how much it costs, and I was laughing. Like, kuya you're so rude. So we finally got to Wonderland, and there Behemoth was staring me down in the face LOL. I wanted to ride it sooooo bod. So we got our season passes, stupid douche charged us 10 bucks less, cha ching ;) ahaha. Kay that was gay. So, we went to line up for Top Gun :) LIVEST RIDE I LOVE IT. And right when we got off, it started to rain like a mother trucker. So the rain cheesed all of us off, cause it was the first ride and Ash & Kathleen didn't even get to ride it (n) LOLLL. I felt so bad for them LOLOL. So then everyone decided to go home except for Chris, Kathleen, Ash & I, so we went to loaft at the Cafe. It was sooooooooo yummy in there LOL. I saw some girl eating some potatos, oh man I was jealous. Then I started to sing to get it off my brain, and I was quite embaressing :) But it's okay. They love me. Ahaha. Besides, I wasn't the one putting on make up inpublic, at a table. LMFAO COUGH ASH. So then, it became " nice " again outside, and so we went on some rides. LOL SILVERSTREAK x 3 ! Oh my gosh. I was cryinnnnnng! Chris made me laugh so hard. " OH MY GOSSH ! " Lmfao, you're too much of a girl. Like are you sure your a male? ohhhhhh looord. Minebusters with bhess was so fun, Tell me why? LMAO That rides scary still but I loveeeeeed it. Same with Italian Job, holy moly. Kathleen loved that ride too hahaha. Soft, but fun no? :) So then, Kathleen and I went to square since Ash had to reach a jam and Chris went home with her. We browsed some shops, and that girl is so live :) Aw i love her. She's like, so nice and innocent, and quite a rolemodel :) PRETTY GIRL. I swear, she can be a model :) So bussed home, and was walking down Carillion Dr, and singing so loud.. And I see some dude looking at me, I'm like oh fuck. But thank god I had my hood on so maybe he didn't see my face LOL. But that was soooo embaressing. I'm like :\ ... Oops.. That wasn't me.. LOL. So got home, and chilled with my parents. Oh yeah I'M COOL. Lol aw, that's mean. ahah. Watched the dvd of my Ateh & Kuya's wedding. And I'm so proud of my Ateh- getting married, becoming a hygnist like she's always wanted to be, having two kids, buying a house. She's my idol. That's exactly what I want to do... She's so inspiring. Anywho's watching that made me smile. And has showed me that, When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry - give life a thousand reasons to smile. Brap, you don't know. That's what's real :)
oh buck. no you didn't. don't even set off my mood. wthhhhhhhhhhh is up with you. just shut it. don't even say anything. you're dumb, alright. and all you're stupid "ways", are dumb. like, if you want people to care about you... be yourself. don't be what you want to be, so that people will show how much they'd care if that was the real you. cause you know what, it's isn't the real you. trust, i'd know... like, i obviously care about you. but not when you're telling me all this waste shit. and don't even ask what's up with me, because there's nothing "up" with me, anything that's '' up " is with YOU. i hope one day i stop caring. and maybe drop you, because maybe you're not worht it. and maybe you realize that doing this shit, aint worth leaving our friendship behind. and if you don't realize it, then sorry. it aint my fault. and if this is revenge, or a way for you to forget about me, i hope it works. and i hope you're happy. cause so am i :) and to top it all off, it's funny how nice i am to you. i don't even say one word of anything but nice to you. when you ask me shit, i'm uber nice to you, telling you the truth, putting on this happy face just to please you, just to express what i'm feeling, and you'll be like thanks. or be happy, then the next day you're a total bitch. hi, uhm pms? they have pills for that. i'll go buy some and chuck them up your bum. i can pms on your ass too if you really want me to, you're kinda forcing it outta my system. and that's fine, cause maybe you deserve it. you can have it all to yourself. i'm perfectly fine with that! don't ever say shit you don't mean. cause you don't live up to your words anymore, hardly. especially when we talk online or whatevs, but in person you act like nothing ever was said. like someone else was talking to me all this time, and you decide to be the nice guy. it's fine, i'll give you what you're asking for. so i have nothing else to say about this topic lol, so i'll blog more once i got something else to say. hope you read this & realize what you're doing to me, and possibly others around you.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose