Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, May 27 / 6:08:00 PM
VALE WHU ? VALEDICTORIAN BABY ! YE YE ! SIGH , I got it . Thaaaaank God . Ah , good day I shall say . I was bored in the morning so I dressed up pretty nicely , and everyone was like Steff you look pretty today LOL I'm like thanks : ) Then got the news that I'm Valedictorian . I'm hella proud of myself . And I told my parents too . I wasn't gonna tell them to begin with , but my mom looked like she was going to cry LOL . She's like " oh my god ! : ) " They're finally proud eh .. They decided to take me out to dineer . Steakhouse (y) Yet .. my dads fucking doing satellite shit . Wow .. Thanks dad .. Way to make me feel important . -_- Whatever . I'll wait .. I don't really have much to say today , but yeah just wanted to share with the world my good news :) Haha .
- dmps xo.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, May 27 / 6:08:00 PM
VALE WHU ? VALEDICTORIAN BABY ! YE YE ! SIGH , I got it . Thaaaaank God . Ah , good day I shall say . I was bored in the morning so I dressed up pretty nicely , and everyone was like Steff you look pretty today LOL I'm like thanks : ) Then got the news that I'm Valedictorian . I'm hella proud of myself . And I told my parents too . I wasn't gonna tell them to begin with , but my mom looked like she was going to cry LOL . She's like " oh my god ! : ) " They're finally proud eh .. They decided to take me out to dineer . Steakhouse (y) Yet .. my dads fucking doing satellite shit . Wow .. Thanks dad .. Way to make me feel important . -_- Whatever . I'll wait .. I don't really have much to say today , but yeah just wanted to share with the world my good news :) Haha .
- dmps xo.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose