Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
update?
Friday, May 29 / 10:54:00 PM
The second post of the day for mm, a few reasons. Lol, one I was bored. Been on this stupid computer since like 4, that's how I have nothing better to do in my life. Two, things have really been freaking stuppppppid lately. And three, I haven't ranted in a long time.
- NUMERO UNO Kay, wth is your problem now a days? You need to learn how to act maturally. You're freaking 14, what the heck is going on through your mind? Don't think that everyone likes you, because to be honest not alot of people do. You think you're so cool, oh my jeeze. I can't wait to see what happens to you in highschool. Don't think the friends you have right now, are going to be definite in the future. Cause I highly doubt it. You spazz over the littlest things, and sometimes I let it slip cause clearly it's a waste of my time. But when it happens over and over and over again, it just becomes so stupid where I can't do anything but rant about it. You think youre so funny, but it's so obvious to see that all you want is attention. You're so KJ. You shit talk about like anyone you want to, but do you really think those people like you too? You say I'm cool and shit, but yeah if I want to be cool with you then I'll be. If you haven't done anything to me, I have nothing against you. But what you've been doing for the past time, has been nothing but pure annoyance. Sht, snap out of it.
- TO THE STUPID IDIOTS IN MY CLASS OMG, every single day is such a pain in the butt. Like, why the frig do you waste not only your own time but the whole class' time. Like, you guys don't ever learn the meaning of shut up. You call people teachers pets, but maybe cause they don't want to stay in for detention. We spend like our whole lunch period in class, and that's the only way it gets through to you. You need to be bribed in order for you to shut the frig up. Like, for a graduating class yeah that's pretty sad. Like it's sooooooo annoying and infantile. Why should a bunch of 14 year olds act like animals in class. Yeah, our class is pretty cool. But, like thiiiiis really pisses me off so much.
- my always<3> Head up baby love. Sometimes, you're the person I care about the most now a days. It's queer to say that ahah, but yeah. You always seem to cross my mind, and I just want to show yo uhow much I care fo ryou. I'm so scared for highschool cause I don't want to lose you. I don't want to break promises I was fully willing to make. And I hope that we'll stay forevermore. We've been friends for 3 years, almost 4 and we've gotten so close. You understand me the most, and you've always been there for me. I cried on your shoulder, punched the living shit out of you, and I' appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. And I'll always be here for you if anything bby.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
update?
Friday, May 29 / 10:54:00 PM
The second post of the day for mm, a few reasons. Lol, one I was bored. Been on this stupid computer since like 4, that's how I have nothing better to do in my life. Two, things have really been freaking stuppppppid lately. And three, I haven't ranted in a long time.
- NUMERO UNO Kay, wth is your problem now a days? You need to learn how to act maturally. You're freaking 14, what the heck is going on through your mind? Don't think that everyone likes you, because to be honest not alot of people do. You think you're so cool, oh my jeeze. I can't wait to see what happens to you in highschool. Don't think the friends you have right now, are going to be definite in the future. Cause I highly doubt it. You spazz over the littlest things, and sometimes I let it slip cause clearly it's a waste of my time. But when it happens over and over and over again, it just becomes so stupid where I can't do anything but rant about it. You think youre so funny, but it's so obvious to see that all you want is attention. You're so KJ. You shit talk about like anyone you want to, but do you really think those people like you too? You say I'm cool and shit, but yeah if I want to be cool with you then I'll be. If you haven't done anything to me, I have nothing against you. But what you've been doing for the past time, has been nothing but pure annoyance. Sht, snap out of it.
- TO THE STUPID IDIOTS IN MY CLASS OMG, every single day is such a pain in the butt. Like, why the frig do you waste not only your own time but the whole class' time. Like, you guys don't ever learn the meaning of shut up. You call people teachers pets, but maybe cause they don't want to stay in for detention. We spend like our whole lunch period in class, and that's the only way it gets through to you. You need to be bribed in order for you to shut the frig up. Like, for a graduating class yeah that's pretty sad. Like it's sooooooo annoying and infantile. Why should a bunch of 14 year olds act like animals in class. Yeah, our class is pretty cool. But, like thiiiiis really pisses me off so much.
- my always<3> Head up baby love. Sometimes, you're the person I care about the most now a days. It's queer to say that ahah, but yeah. You always seem to cross my mind, and I just want to show yo uhow much I care fo ryou. I'm so scared for highschool cause I don't want to lose you. I don't want to break promises I was fully willing to make. And I hope that we'll stay forevermore. We've been friends for 3 years, almost 4 and we've gotten so close. You understand me the most, and you've always been there for me. I cried on your shoulder, punched the living shit out of you, and I' appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. And I'll always be here for you if anything bby.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose