Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, May 15 / 5:05:00 PM
TODAY, was pretty good. Got up feeling utterly lazy to the max, so I stayed in bed for like 10 minutes. Got out of bed at eight, and got dressed. Packed my stuff, and had daddyoh to drop me off :) At least he drops me, unlike my mother 8-)... But anyways, it was Track & Field day today at school, which meant the whole entire school had to try out for two events. I had chosen Long Jump and 100M Dash. First Felicia, Curtis and I had say down till 9:50 since our events weren't first up. Curtis bought me a freeze, thanks :) And we just chilled. Feeling nervous for 100M Dash, so I raced Felicia, and creeeemed her ;) Hahah. Love you boo. And so, I had Long Jump next. I was nervous, I wanted to make it bad. So I tried not to show it hahaha. So it was me, Cass, Danielle, and Felicia. Woop, I made it :) But it's hard. I only jumped 8.3Ft. So I gotta keep practicing that. Frrig. Then I had 100M Dash, and it was quite scary. The first time we ran, I started LAATE. I was scared, but came in first. And also the second time, when it was Eileen, Elaine, Felicia, Danielle, and I. :) BRAP BRAP. And I think Madam put me on Relay, so I'm up for that baby! :)
Hm, school was alright. Pretty boring? But chill, cause we had so many free periods as always. Thank God. So after school, I was walking home with Colleen. Figured she bought the same dress as I have, but s'all good I guess :) ? Then Tellie Anne, and Matthew were walking and so I joined them :). We went to Matthew's for food yum! Stayed till 4:30, and and and ate. LOL. Then they walked me home, since they wanted to leave so badly -.-, and SO LIVE. LMFAO, "outside jokes" and our gangster sexy walk ;) LMAOOOO. Too funny, I can always count on them to make me smile. Hahahah. Pretty coo.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, May 15 / 5:05:00 PM
TODAY, was pretty good. Got up feeling utterly lazy to the max, so I stayed in bed for like 10 minutes. Got out of bed at eight, and got dressed. Packed my stuff, and had daddyoh to drop me off :) At least he drops me, unlike my mother 8-)... But anyways, it was Track & Field day today at school, which meant the whole entire school had to try out for two events. I had chosen Long Jump and 100M Dash. First Felicia, Curtis and I had say down till 9:50 since our events weren't first up. Curtis bought me a freeze, thanks :) And we just chilled. Feeling nervous for 100M Dash, so I raced Felicia, and creeeemed her ;) Hahah. Love you boo. And so, I had Long Jump next. I was nervous, I wanted to make it bad. So I tried not to show it hahaha. So it was me, Cass, Danielle, and Felicia. Woop, I made it :) But it's hard. I only jumped 8.3Ft. So I gotta keep practicing that. Frrig. Then I had 100M Dash, and it was quite scary. The first time we ran, I started LAATE. I was scared, but came in first. And also the second time, when it was Eileen, Elaine, Felicia, Danielle, and I. :) BRAP BRAP. And I think Madam put me on Relay, so I'm up for that baby! :)
Hm, school was alright. Pretty boring? But chill, cause we had so many free periods as always. Thank God. So after school, I was walking home with Colleen. Figured she bought the same dress as I have, but s'all good I guess :) ? Then Tellie Anne, and Matthew were walking and so I joined them :). We went to Matthew's for food yum! Stayed till 4:30, and and and ate. LOL. Then they walked me home, since they wanted to leave so badly -.-, and SO LIVE. LMFAO, "outside jokes" and our gangster sexy walk ;) LMAOOOO. Too funny, I can always count on them to make me smile. Hahahah. Pretty coo.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose