Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
stuck with each other <3
Sunday, May 31 / 4:38:00 PM
Today's the freaking last day of May. GET OUT, I can't believe it. Time flys fast, and I hope it goes by even quicker so I can graduate :) Jee, I can't wait. But I'm gonna cry pretty hard, take in how Kaitlyn, Stephan, and John are leaving. Gahh, now that's sad. I'm gonna miss those three too much for my own good. LMAO, but they're bomb. We'll still talk, right guys. Anyways, today was quite hm, boring. Yet, I still got plans :)
I woke up, and called my mom to see if I could reach my tita's for a bit :) And, they didn't answer so that sucked for me. I just did my hair and all, and played around with my mom's make up LOL, i did my eyes yet they didn't turn out how I wanted them to be but s'all good. Then I was thinking we weren't gonna go to church since it was like 11:20, but as always my daddy's late. So we went, and HOLY FRUBHRUBHKSLUHBRSLUH! There was this super hot guy. Mmm, that made my day LOL. Mass went by pretty fast today I don't know why, but my mind was else where I guess that's why. Just thinking of shit, urgh. After mass, my dad and I went to Pho Mi Asia to eat, yummy. I was so freaking full after I ate, so my dad took me to some warehouses and stuff. I bought makeup brushes :) and gum. LOL. Then I got home where I am now, and waiting for my dad to come back to take ourselves to my titas for dinner. So I can run some ball with my broski :)
So tell me how I seem to have this stupid "vibe," where I feel so out of the picture. Like, it felt like I was for the longest time, now it's like you guys tore me out and ripped it into a billion pieces. Sheesh. It's kinda stupid too, since you waited the longest time to tell me shit which you shoulda told me in the first place. When I met that person. You didn't even think about telling me? Come on, and here I am feeling shallow? Fuck that. That's a piss off. And like, I could care less about what the other people in the situation think about me, cause they didn't even have the guts to talk to me. Who said I needed to make the first move? You guys are so complicated. Mix emotions, much. Fam? As far as I'm concerned, fam don't dump you and move on pretending like nothing happened.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
stuck with each other <3
Sunday, May 31 / 4:38:00 PM
Today's the freaking last day of May. GET OUT, I can't believe it. Time flys fast, and I hope it goes by even quicker so I can graduate :) Jee, I can't wait. But I'm gonna cry pretty hard, take in how Kaitlyn, Stephan, and John are leaving. Gahh, now that's sad. I'm gonna miss those three too much for my own good. LMAO, but they're bomb. We'll still talk, right guys. Anyways, today was quite hm, boring. Yet, I still got plans :)
I woke up, and called my mom to see if I could reach my tita's for a bit :) And, they didn't answer so that sucked for me. I just did my hair and all, and played around with my mom's make up LOL, i did my eyes yet they didn't turn out how I wanted them to be but s'all good. Then I was thinking we weren't gonna go to church since it was like 11:20, but as always my daddy's late. So we went, and HOLY FRUBHRUBHKSLUHBRSLUH! There was this super hot guy. Mmm, that made my day LOL. Mass went by pretty fast today I don't know why, but my mind was else where I guess that's why. Just thinking of shit, urgh. After mass, my dad and I went to Pho Mi Asia to eat, yummy. I was so freaking full after I ate, so my dad took me to some warehouses and stuff. I bought makeup brushes :) and gum. LOL. Then I got home where I am now, and waiting for my dad to come back to take ourselves to my titas for dinner. So I can run some ball with my broski :)
So tell me how I seem to have this stupid "vibe," where I feel so out of the picture. Like, it felt like I was for the longest time, now it's like you guys tore me out and ripped it into a billion pieces. Sheesh. It's kinda stupid too, since you waited the longest time to tell me shit which you shoulda told me in the first place. When I met that person. You didn't even think about telling me? Come on, and here I am feeling shallow? Fuck that. That's a piss off. And like, I could care less about what the other people in the situation think about me, cause they didn't even have the guts to talk to me. Who said I needed to make the first move? You guys are so complicated. Mix emotions, much. Fam? As far as I'm concerned, fam don't dump you and move on pretending like nothing happened.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose